TRT blast and cruist

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Hi all.

I am currently using nebido for trt. I am wanting to use orals or another injectable to blast with and boost the gains. Currently considering tbol or dbol maybe some sustanon... I am looking for maximum gains whilst keeping any other compounds under the radar.

If anyone has any best practices or experience I would be much obliged to you all. ????️

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay away from sustanon if you want to stay under the radar. Orals and short ester steroids are what you want to run so you can easily prep for upcoming blood work with your endo. Test prop, tren ace, npp, etc is what I would be doing (am on trt myself and am running all 3 of these) and tbol, winny, anavar is all gtg.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Sick mate love that advice. How long u been on trt? I can basically call the shots excuse the pun. And book tests as and when...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick mate love that advice. How long u been on trt? I can basically call the shots excuse the pun. And book tests as and when...
About a year and a half now. Mine is self administered so my doc doesn't really care if I use gear lol but you could even do a private med lab blood test before your doctor's blood test just to make sure everything is good. Liver enzymes, cholesterol, or anything like that is out of normal range and your doc will likely lower your test dose for your trt. Use short ester steroids, use mild orals (I take back the winny advise, stuff kills lipids) and do your own blood work and you should be good.

Kha0s

Awards
I agree with Yates. Test prop plus tren ace is a solid idea. If you arent ready for tren than a test prop/masteron/var combo would be mild yet very effective if lean gains is your goal. For all out bulk, run high dose prop and npp eith some dbol and enjoy the ride. Either way, keep the esters short.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Yates, I have a meeting with my doctor on Wednesday to discuss self administration as it is a ball ache getting my testosterone, I've just got it prescribed on the NHS (prescribed privately before this) and apparently I'm the only patient he has on trt. He is trying to get me to come for bloods 2 weeks after a jab for example So I am kind of educating him to a degree.

How u getting on with the trt itself mate? I'm Really enjoying it. Only been on it a couple of months so far, do u mind me asking what test do u have for trt? I feel the nebido kind of wares off after a few weeks and I feel sluggish and lethargic leading up to the next jab.

Nice one cha0s as well for chiming in, I think prop and tbol might be what I decide to run.

Any further tips would be great lads, you seen to have it on lock

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ball ache is just testicles adjusting to a new level of test in your body. Very common for that pulling sensation to occur when endogenous testosterone is being shut down.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you English Yates? That sounds awful bro!
I live in North Carolina bro. Yates is my kid's name. I'm just a regular old white guy from the south ( but I don't have that country accent thankfully )

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Seriously. I have had it during cycle and during PCT when they come back.
Only reason I asked if u were English is cos we say something is a ball ache if it's tedious or tiresome.

I was referring to acquiring my test being a laborious task with my job sometimes. So I assumed u must be from the states.

North carolina looks beautiful man just Googled it.

I live in North Carolina bro. Yates is my kid's name. I'm just a regular old white guy from the south ( but I don't have that country accent thankfully )

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only reason I asked if u were English is cos we say something is a ball ache if it's tedious or tiresome.

I was referring to acquiring my test being a laborious task with my job sometimes. So I assumed u must be from the states.

North carolina looks beautiful man just Googled it.
Extremely. Have the coast with all the beaches less than an hour away then have the Appalachian mountains a couple hours the other way. Been here for 33 years if that says anything. The people suck but that's everywhere lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is your doc gonna ride your balls if hcrit/hglob/rbc get high?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is your doc gonna ride your balls if hcrit/hglob/rbc get high?
If he's even halfway worth a fuk and cares about his job he will.