New andros

Matt.

Awards
Not going to lie all these new andro ph's confuse the **** out of me. LOL especially when the they take names from old ph's and change them a bit. I'm curious as to how effective they r though. How do they compare to the entry level phs of the past like halo and I'm sure they don't even come close to SuperDrol, DMZ, or ultradrol?
Sarms are another thing all these numbers and nomenclatures just get my head spinning and can't keep track of what's what. Is there a guide for dummies for these? Lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't say waste of money, you'll get much better results than you would naturally. Especially with high dosed 1-Andro, but they're nothing like the pro hormones of old. I do believe they are pretty overpriced for a month's worth

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, waste of money. The value just isn't there but we all know how uneducated AM members love this **** for some reason or another ;)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't say waste of money, you'll get much better results than you would naturally. Especially with high dosed 1-Andro, but they're nothing like the pro hormones of old. I do believe they are pretty overpriced for a month's worth
Agreed, 1andro is about the most legit thing right now but definitely not on par with the stuff of yesterday!