Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there an age limit?

As far as I know, clenbuterol was used before salbutamol hit the market. Both are asthma medications, dilating air ways.
If there was an age limit, what were older dudes using back then for their asthma?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Is there an age limit?

As far as I know, clenbuterol was used before salbutamol hit the market. Both are asthma medications, dilating air ways.
If there was an age limit, what were older dudes using back then for their asthma?
can some one in their twenties take this product for preformance enhancing purpouses? (instead of AAS)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
can some one in their twenties take this product for preformance enhancing purpouses? (instead of AAS)
Why does it matter? Anabolic steroids and clenbuterol are both illegal in the United States.
I would also say, in my opinion, that if you took clen, you should not be considered "natural."

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nope. Clen's not a controlled substance.
Mmm, banned for human consumption, will get you in trouble in pretty much every athletic organization that tests for PEDs... while not a controlled substance, I'd say it's pretty much illegal.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
...clen is not a performance enhancer.
Burns fat, allows for enhanced oxygen consumption. What about it would you say disqualifies it from being performance enhancing?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP is asking if clen can replace AAS and while it can help u breath better it is never going compare to typical steroid performance gains.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
OP is asking if clen can replace AAS and while it can help u breath better it is never going compare to typical steroid performance gains.
I know that. I never said it would compare to true AAS. I was responding to the other guy saying it's not a performance enhancer at all.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Op, how old are you and what's your stats? You sound like you've done zero research and spent little time understanding proper training and nutrition

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Op, how old are you and what's your stats? You sound like you've done zero research and spent little time understanding proper training and nutrition
He's started asking a whole pile of hypothetical questions all over the place.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I know that. I never said it would compare to true AAS. I was responding to the other guy saying it's not a performance enhancer at all.
Was mainly thinking of the notorious cramps, headaches, etc. Idk, I've never used the ****.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Was mainly thinking of the notorious cramps, headaches, etc. Idk, I've never used the ****.
It's not fun. Definitely helps with fat loss though. Sweat like you're on tren.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He's 13 years old and his stats are mommy forgot to take his computer away.