livestrong82

Awards
Ran tren a and test P for about 4months

Been off cycle 10ish weeks now

Pct was 50,50,50,25,25,25 Clomid
Nolva 20,20,10
A.i as needed

Test is low and LH is High..

I feel good and good sex drive, not much of strength loss since off cycle kept my gains for the most part and I haven't even been working out as frequent..
Anyone have a related experience to this before??
How can LH be lowered to regular levels or is this normal after cycle?
20170609_124517.png

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
when were bloods taken? pre-pct, post pct and how long?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Nolva 20,20,10
A.i as needed

I feel good and good sex drive, not much of strength loss since off cycle kept my gains for the most part and I haven't even been working out as frequent..
View attachment 149836
These are figures 10 weeks post the end of pct?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
why do you want to cut LH if you feel good ? you signal from your brain is pretty strong just yours balls need more time to start to work for 100%

L

livestrong82

Awards
why do you want to cut LH if you feel good ? you signal from your brain is pretty strong just yours balls need more time to start to work for 100%
I'm asking if this is normal after pct.. LH is high to raise low test level correct? But is this common I'm asking in other ppls post bloodwork

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I'm asking if this is normal after pct.. LH is high to raise low test level correct? But is this common I'm asking in other ppls post bloodwork
without pre cycle blood work it's impossible to answer

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
without pre cycle blood work it's impossible to answer
Not really, It is not normal to have lh and fsh that far outside of normal range 4 weeks post pct. honestly, I would get them checked again in 4-6 weeks (given you arent experiencing negative sides) to see if everything has normalised and if not see an endo.

L

livestrong82

Awards
Not really, It is not normal to have lh and fsh that far outside of normal range 4 weeks post pct. honestly, I would get them checked again in 4-6 weeks (given you arent experiencing negative sides) to see if everything has normalised and if not see an endo.
Ok I see what u mean, yea no negative sides yet and I'm glad my AST levels are good too.. waiting for kidney bloodwork next week...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
everyone is different the ranges are only starting point he did not post his age I suspect he is pretty young there is plenty freaks with numbers way beyond max ranges I'm almost 40 on keto also cutting my LH FSH close to max with this bf I should be much lower , haw much LH/FSH I I had when I wax 20yo ? in the maximum range I do not think so check my bloodwork
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270011

L

livestrong82

Awards
when were bloods taken? pre-pct, post pct and how long?
I got these bloods done 3 days ago, 4 weeks after pct... So off 6 weeks and now 4 weeks after. Total of 10 weeks or so off gear

L

livestrong82

Awards
everyone is different the ranges are only starting point he did not post his age I suspect he is pretty young there is plenty freaks with numbers way beyond max ranges I'm almost 40 on keto also cutting my LH FSH close to max with this bf I should be much lower , haw much LH/FSH I I had when I wax 20yo ? in the maximum range I do not think so check my bloodwork

I'm 28yrs old

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
you good buddy don't chase the numbers especially if feel good

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That's why a normal range is quite wide. Clearly there is some kind of disconnect when T is sub normal and LH and FSH are outside of normal. Regardless of age.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I would take in one month another blood work, when those lh and fsh levels drops off. Test level will be down for sure.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nolva 20,20,10
A.i as needed

View attachment 149836
Pharmacy student here. This is terrific bloodwork. Means the pituitary senses that testosterone is low and is responding appropriately by surging LH to bring Test up. So we can rule out any problem on this end. After long periods of low LH/FSH the cells in the testes enter a state called senescence. It's a coma like state where the cells aren't dead, but like frozen in time, not doing anything. Right now, the LH surge is your body waking them from this state. Check bloods in 4 more weeks and I bet your into the 500's at least and LH is WNL.

DO NOT LISTEN TO BROS IN THE INTERNET TELLING YOU TO DO ANOTHER PCT. IT WILL JUST SCREW UP WHAT IS ALREADY FIXED.

L

livestrong82

Awards
Pharmacy student here. This is terrific bloodwork. Means the pituitary senses that testosterone is low and is responding appropriately by surging LH to bring Test up. So we can rule out any problem on this end. After long periods of low LH/FSH the cells in the testes enter a state called senescence. It's a coma like state where the cells aren't dead, but like frozen in time, not doing anything. Right now, the LH surge is your body waking them from this state. Check bloods in 4 more weeks and I bet your into the 500's at least and LH is WNL.

DO NOT LISTEN TO BROS IN THE INTERNET TELLING YOU TO DO ANOTHER PCT. IT WILL JUST SCREW UP WHAT IS ALREADY FIXED.
Thanks for your input,
I'm waiting for my other bloodwork. If everything comes back good I'm going to run my second cycle for the year soon

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your input,
I'm waiting for my other bloodwork. If everything comes back good I'm going to run my second cycle for the year soon
How long ago was the blood work? And when did you get the second one? Try to wait at least 2 months after things have normalized to run another cycle.

L

livestrong82

Awards
How long ago was the blood work? And when did you get the second one? Try to wait at least 2 months after things have normalized to run another cycle.
The first blood work was 10days ago strictly for lipids and kidney/liver function, but i dont get those results till this coming wednesday.
This one I just posted I did 4days ago..

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
High LH and low Test is a sign of Primary Hypogonadism , Pretty much your body is trying like hell to produce Test but your nuts are not working the way they should. I wouldn't cycle at all until you get this lined out.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High LH and low Test is a sign of Primary Hypogonadism , Pretty much your body is trying like hell to produce Test but your nuts are not working the way they should. I wouldn't cycle at all until you get this lined out.
This is true, buttttt..... Since he was just on a strong progestin for an extended period of time, he will have protracted recovery d/t the principle i explained above. But primary hypo can't be exlcuded unless you have precycle bloodwork that shows it was normal, i.e. 500 +.

If it was verifiably 500+ before the cycle, your definately not primary hypo.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will probably have normal test level after 6 to 8 weeks from now. You ran a very serious cycle for 120 days you're body is still trying to get HPTA up and running. I think you may have wanted to run pct a littlelonger

L

livestrong82

Awards
I will get these same bloods done in 8 weeks and I'll see where I stand.
Like I said no negative sides yet
Gainz still present

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
a couple things...

what were your doses?

did you use HCG on cycle?

any idea of your pre-cycle testosterone levels?

FWIW, for a 4 month cycle, I would run a longer and lower dose PCT. prolly something like 12 weeks of clomid at 25 mg/day.... high doses lead to an initial spike in LH, but that doesn't actually speed up HPTA recovery. you were suppressed for 4 months... recovery is gonna take time. next time I'd suggest tweaking your PCT....

also, your prolactin is a smidge high... I'd deal with that and get it lower.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will get these same bloods done in 8 weeks and I'll see where I stand.
Like I said no negative sides yet
Gainz still present
Just out of interest, have you gotten your bloods done again?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 28
M Anabolics 12
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 38
D Anabolics 23
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 6