do you guys order steroids online with your own name?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
not gonna use it, not gonna buy it, just wondering

do you guys order steroids online with your own name?
how do you guys go about it to make it safer to order them, is it best to buy online or the black market irl?

FOR RESEARCH PURPOUSES ONLY

Kha0s

Awards
For research purposes only, in a hypothetical make believe world, a character I know regularly orders with his own name and address and has never had a problem. Even when intercepted, all that happens is you recieve a pink slip saying your mail has been seized due to contraband. No legal issues or problematic outcomes happen. Its pretty safe except for the loss of investment.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
For research purposes only, in a hypothetical make believe world, a character I know regularly orders with his own name and address and has never had a problem. Even when intercepted, all that happens is you recieve a pink slip saying your mail has been seized due to contraband. No legal issues or problematic outcomes happen. Its pretty safe except for the loss of investment.
For research purposes only, in a hypothetical make believe world, where does this character live?

Eight

Eight

Awards
I just use my name. That way there are no delivery problems and my rat doesn't have his vital treatment interrupted.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol

"So, I have a friend (no not me I promise!!!)..."

livestrong82

Awards
I've always wondered this lol, what happens if customs get a hold of it??

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

heyboy

Banned
Awards
^ basically that. Lol.
They seize it and you never see it again. I imagine if you order enough to merit an "intent to sell" it might be a different story.
how often do you think they seize it? has it happend many times for you? % wise?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
how often do you think they seize it? has it happend many times for you? % wise?
I'm not a customs agent or even a government employee so I have no reasonable estimate to give you.
Never happened to me, and probably won't since I don't order steroids (or other illicit substances) from different countries, and 0%.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd feel more comfortable buying cocaine off the Silk Road than most of you do buying something as harmless as a SERM. It's a little ridiculous lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use my kids' names so they take their little asses to jail. Ain't nobody got time for that.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
A lot of the online orders are coming from within the US.
Even the for grin based companies have satellite divisions within the US so to speak.

So even though you are sending your money over seas, the gear is shipped to you from within the US so no need to worry about customs.

And yes, I've used my real name.

I no longer buy BM drugs as I'm on Doctor prescribed meds now.