1/epi cycle for cutting

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I just got my nutriverse order in the mail and am planning on running both Sup3r Epi elite and Sup3r 1 elite for 8 weeks at 330/1000 the entire time. I'm really looking to shred up as much as possible and was wondering if there was anything else you would recommend adding any other anabolics? Other than that I only take fish oil, a multi, and K1NGS GUARD (which I've actually been taking daily for a a while just for overall health and wellbeing). Interested in any other anabolic that would assist me cutting wise. Have clomid and K1NGS BLOOD for pct so id say thats covered.

Thank you, any help is appreciated!

Edit: im 24, 5'11, 195 lbs and I'd say around 16% bf but I'm going to check that as soon as possible. Diet will be on point as I've got the summer off and have time to grocery shop and meal prep on my own which I haven't been able to for the last couple of years. I have a set budget for food set aside that is plenty so adding in anything else wouldn't be a huge hit money wise and wouldn't sacrifice diet at all.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Well dosed, good length, looks good man. Just count your calories, eat in a 250-500 calorie deficit, and make sure you get 1-1.4g of protein per pound of body weight and you'll do great

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! I'm also wondering what time I should dose the 1 and epiandro? And if theres anything else worth adding in to aid in maximum shredding. I've got a pretty solid muscle foundation I'd like to think and I don't typically lose much muscle over time and I'm just looking to cut with as little stimulants as possible

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro should be split throughout the day. Short half life of about 12 hours...at least am/pm. 1 andro I would split as well but I believe he half life is more like 20 hours

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So would 1 - 220 and epi 500 around 9 AM be alright and then the other 1 - 110 and epi - 500 sometime in the evening?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do Super1 3x every 8 hours and EpiAndro 500mg 2x AM/PM 12 hrs apart.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
So would 1 - 220 and epi 500 around 9 AM be alright and then the other 1 - 110 and epi - 500 sometime in the evening?
Yea that's pretty ideal. I mean you could dose only 1x p/day and be good, but in terms of making it best situation possible, yea I'd split the AM/PM for sure. Epiandro has a great pre workout effect and 1-andro can induce some lethargy, which I feel like peaks within like 3-8 hours after ingestion....so you could even try a split of 1/epi @ 110/700 for AM and then 1/epi @ 220/300 for PM. You should play around with it and see how you feel, but there won't be much felt for about the first 2 weeks

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks guys. I think I'm gonna go with 110/750 in the AM and 220/250 PM. I'll probably play around with the dosing and try out 110/500 AM and 220/500 PM as well and see what feels best for me.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
JahCure JulzRulz how are your cycles treating you so far?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Great so far man, I'm only about 2.5 weeks in and up 6lbs. I've had some great increases in strength and no negative sides apart from a few more pimples here and there.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good, I guess it's pretty early to say anything more.

I'm 19 days into EpiAndro and 10 into Super1.

It seems scale is going up but need to keep a weekly log instead of weighing myself every now and then.