Maybe Perm Damage?

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
So I've explained this before but Ima just lay it all out. A little long but stay with me, I need some advice. So my dumb ass about 3 years ago started hitting the gym right after high school. I started lifting with a group about a year younger than me. We lifted and it got to the point where the kid I was lifting with introduced me to prohormones. I didn't do research or anything. I just took them. We ran two bottles and he gave me some pct. it wasn't clomid or nolva. It was some stuff you buy OTC. The feeing was amazing, the PCT went fine. I loved that alpha feeling so I ran another one months later and again it went amazing. The third time, well this is where it gets bad. He guy who sold us the prohormones showed me a new one he got, he had like 3 different compounds in it I think he had said. For a pct he just told me to take some powder test booster before my workout. When I was on cycle it was amazing. Afterwards, come PCT time it went all down hill. After a couple weeks I noticed my nipples were sensitive. My balls were shrunk to hell. So then I started doing my research. I was stupid then, I know better now I promise. But anyways, I ended up squeezing my nipple and literally stuff shot out. I couldn't get hard, I didn't wanna do anything. I finally came to my mom and she took me to my doctor. He told me that your test levels were normal. And that was it. He didn't prescribe me anything. I took matters in my own hands after another month or two when nothing had changed. Still water gun nips and lethargy like craZy. I bought liquid clomid. I finally got back to normal I guess. But since then 3 years later I still feel extremely lethargic. My sex drive isn't crazy like it should be. I'm 21, 6"2 and 196 pounds. I'm extremely active, I play sports and work construction. My diet isn't perfect I will say that. But do you think the lethargic and brain fog over the years is from low T? I know it's hard to say without paper work showing my blood work and stuff, but I would like some advice. What should I do? Anything I can take? I'm tired of feeling unmotivated to do anything. Sorry for the long post, but some advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go get full blood work done and get a copy of the results

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Get bloods done. Without blood work your just shooting in the dark. You need to get blood work done.

The body is very adaptable and especially at your age, it can bounce back from hormone imbalance given a proper amount of time. So even if you messed around with your hormones a few years back, the body will, or at least should recover. Especially at your young age.

So if blood work shows normal T levels, lipid profile, estrogen, estradiol, thyroid hormones, etc...then you can rule out this whole prohormone thing screwing you up. If it shows that one or more areas are out of whack, then you know what to look into fixing

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Get bloods done. Without blood work your just shooting in the dark. You need to get blood work done.

The body is very adaptable and especially at your age, it can bounce back from hormone imbalance given a proper amount of time. So even if you messed around with your hormones a few years back, the body will, or at least should recover. Especially at your young age.

So if blood work shows normal T levels, lipid profile, estrogen, estradiol, thyroid hormones, etc...then you can rule out this whole prohormone thing screwing you up. If it shows that one or more areas are out of whack, then you know what to look into fixing
Gonna try and get more done next week. Ima post on here and get some opinions. I appreciate you very much my man.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hormones are definitely outta wack if he's lactating

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Hormones are definitely outta wack if he's lactating
Haven't check since then about the lactating because I haven't had it wet spots around my nipples in the last year. But literally if you squeezed it, it shot out like a water gun. Scared the heck out of me

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah def get bloods something isn't right at all if you were lactating

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Yeah def get bloods something isn't right at all if you were lactating
When it first happened , doc said nothing was wrong. Blew my mind. So now that I mention it to my new doctor she just brings up the same results the first doctor did

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it first happened , doc said nothing was wrong. Blew my mind. So now that I mention it to my new doctor she just brings up the same results the first doctor did
Then you are seeing the wrong doctors. Get a referral to see an Endocrinologist and get full bloods done as well to compare where you stand with last bloodwork.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like high estrogen and/or prolactin to me, but get bloodwork done to be sure.

Your testosterone levels could be fine, but if your estrogen is high, you won't feel fine. Your doctor clearly doesn't understand this, so go see a different one, preferably an endocrinologist.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
You know this might sound stupid, but I never thought of that. Maybe my test levels are fine but maybe my estrogen is elevated still?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Yea see an endocrinologist. They specialize in the endocrine system which covers hormonal relationships, balances and functions

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Yea see an endocrinologist. They specialize in the endocrine system which covers hormonal relationships, balances and functions
Will be doing in the next week or two and will post

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do the bloods, you'll spend the same amount of money on supplements and research chems trying to trouble shoot the issue. The bloods will give you a definitive answer and you'll at least have peace of mind and be back on the road to recovery.