Dymethazine and lethargy/libido issues

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who have ran DMZ without a test base, what were Dmz's effects on lethargy and libido? I am not opposed to running a test base but was wanting to run DMZ solo since I have not used the compound before. Basically, I am just wanting to know how bad sides were for those that didn't run a test base? Or if you did, what did you run alongside it? Trying to figure out if my girlfriend is gonna be dick deprived or not for the duration. lol.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran it without a test base. It's been good to me. Not much lethargy. I noticed a little big. Do a pct for sure or you could get some rebound gyno. My libido was fine personally.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most compounds I run with a base and DMZ is no different. I can guarantee most of your gains will be from the dmz and not your oral base (if injecting it would be different). Lethargy on cycle is one of the worst feelings ever imo. You can't start out solo if you want but I would definitely have something on hand.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback dudes! I have some 4 andro on the way just in case(will get here long before I start). And yes dezzy I will be running nolva and clomid. At this point I'm not sure if I will just start the dmz solo and add the 4 andro if needed or just go ahead and start running them both.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any oral that isn't a "test" base should realistically shut down your natural levels, which would reduce libido; that's how any of my oral only cycles have been.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I have ran DMZ 2.0 with Dermatr3st and also solo. Felt lethargic as hell starting week 3 during the solo run. No issues when stacked with Dermatr3st. Disclaimer the solo run was stacked with androsta and the Dermatr3st run was stacked with exmestane.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz solo makes for some,rough days about 2 weeks in. You will just wanna lay down and sleep at random times lol. Get some 4Ad or trest imo. Its really dry so you want something to wet things up a bit as well and will help w libido

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz solo makes for some,rough days about 2 weeks in. You will just wanna lay down and sleep at random times lol. Get some 4Ad or trest imo. Its really dry so you want something to wet things up a bit as well and will help w libido
Or test ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DMZ treats me fairly well in the lethargy department. If anything it gives me a bit of energy once by body adjusts to it. Epistane is the one that hits me the hardest with lethargy of the prohormones I have tried.

Oh, and 1-Andro solo way back when was not pleasant...that didn't last very long...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMZ by itself doesn't really hit my levels unless I go past 45mg/day. Adding a compound I'm crashed hard and fast. I don't do Clomid after DMZ solo, I just take some raloxifene if anything at all. Never had gyno come up. Itchy nips and I'm on raloxifene the day-of. No issues.

Antlion

Awards
I ran Dmz at 30 mgs for 5 weeks. Along with 4 AD at 3-500 mgs and clomid 30mg ED. It was a great run. I did feel some lethargy after week 3 but it wasn't bad at all.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got off of DMZ about a week ago. Even with dermacrine I felt like utter garbage. Ran it 8 years ago and don’t recall issues like that at all, but yeah it wrecked me this time. Have some dermatrest for next cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well clinically, according to the 1964-65 studies in Italian and Spanish, you should be able to take up to 15mg daily for even a few months without notable side effects. We tend to take double or triple that.

Take whatever you want from that statement.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
DMZ was one of the rougher compounds I’ve used, and that’s with a test base. But it really got my shoulders and traps to come out

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
jrock -

I am unfamiliar with DMZ ... did you use dermacrine as a test supplment while on DMZ?

Any more info you can share about your last cycle is appreciated
Yes, dermacrine was my test base. You can follow the link in my sig to see my log. Came off about a week ago. Lethargy has leveled off but I’m still not back to normal. Libido is still down, but I suppose that’s to be expected.

Interesting thing is I used DMZ 8 years ago and it was a whole lot smoother. I suppose there’s a big difference between being 33 and 25, though. Biggest thing I’ll tell you is don’t go to 45mg too quickly. We all have different tolerance levels, but I went from feeling pretty good to feeling like trash within a couple days of bumping to 45. Hoped to adjust but even after dropping back to 30mg, I couldn’t get back on track.