Should I split ostarine dosage or just dose 1x p/day

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Running Enhanced Athlete Ostamucle (10mg p/capsule) at 2 capsules p/day. I've read ostarine has a half life of 24hrs...very simple: should I split dosage into am/pm? Or just do once p/day. It's really not a hassle either way, I just want to maximize effectiveness/gains and keep blood levels max as well

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If I had my pick, I would dose 12hrs apart. Even though the half life is stated at 24hrs, I would feel that I my levels would be more stable dosing am/pm.

For example...say the half life is truly 23hrs instead of the stated 24hrs. You would have 1hr with no compound present. With 12hr dosing, you would never go without. You might just have a slight dip until your next dose.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I had marginally better sleep (but still terrible) when I switched to taking it only in the mornings.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
If I had my pick, I would dose 12hrs apart. Even though the half life is stated at 24hrs, I would feel that I my levels would be more stable dosing am/pm.

For example...say the half life is truly 23hrs instead of the stated 24hrs. You would have 1hr with no compound present. With 12hr dosing, you would never go without. You might just have a slight dip until your next dose.
If the half life is 23 h, you still have one half left after that time, so you wont have gaps anyway.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If the half life is 23 h, you still have one half left after that time, so you wont have gaps anyway.
Ahhh...gotcha. Half life...lol. So you won't have gaps but wouldn't levels stay higher dosing every 12?