Pmag vs Halodrol

Macka612

Awards
Looking at running a 5 or 6 week pmag or halodrol cycle, will also probably be stacking cyclo 4ad with it. Whats going to be better in terms of size and strength the pmag or halodrol?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're very similar. Pick one and run it

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They're very similar. Pick one and run it
Agreed, they are very similar.

If I had to split hairs, I had a little harder look with halo. And I think I felt a little better on Pmag mood wise. But those are such subjective points, I may have been influenced by a million different things.

Macka612

Awards
Will go with the halo then as it seems easier to source

Macka612

Awards
Ordered some off predator nutrition as they had a special on, buy 2 bottles get 1 for free

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered some off predator nutrition as they had a special on, buy 2 bottles get 1 for free
Log the cycle man, I'd love to know how the fusion brand is; I've personally ran havoc and nanodrol off predator and it was great stuff

Macka612

Awards
Yeah i probably will man not looking to run it for aout 4 weeks, finished a lgd and 4ad cycle about 5 weeks ago, got awesome results from that.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was the end of week 1 for me on fusion halodrol.. nothing to report yet!

Macka612

Awards
Let me know how it is! Are you running anything else with it? And how long are you gonna run it for?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stacking with 11kt.. been running 11kt for 3 weeks, halo for 1 week. Total will be 8weeks 11kt and 6 weeks halo at 50/50/75/75/75/75. I've run 11kt solo before so I know what to expect from that, so far that's what started kicking in a few days ago.. muscle fullness and some leaning out.. looking forward to the halo finally kicking in.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah i probably will man not looking to run it for aout 4 weeks, finished a lgd and 4ad cycle about 5 weeks ago, got awesome results from that.
I'd take more time off tbh, most people seem to think that 2-3 months is enough but thats not even half the time i need off. Or at least get bloodwork done prior to determine if your body is ready again

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time off, whats that ;)
Everybody is different, i just prefer longer off periods, but hey, if you can blast and cruise why not? I'd personally love to blast and cruise, but I am unable :(

Macka612

Awards
Im just doing cycle + pct = time off. Felt pretty good after running the lgd.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 18
Post Cycle Therapy 0