PH on airplane?

BOLOBREAKYOU

Awards
I'm from San Diego and I'm about to go to Alaska for a week, and I'm on a cycle of M1,4ADD and I'm really not trying to break my cycle. Does anyone have any experience with bringing PH with them on an airplane? If so, how'd you guys do it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never done it, but if it were me, I'd probably just throw them in a vitamin bottle or something to avoid questions. Subbed to see what other people have done or would do

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I took some with me to colorado I took my gym bag as a carrie on I don't remember them ever looking threw it. To nor from...

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD is banned, so I would do what AnabolicGuru suggested, just to be safe.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Not sure if Guru has better info but the capsules are clear, w white powder correct? just throw them into a empty vitamin bottle that has similar looking caps. Best if the bottle has picture of the "actual size" on the bttle. but anything will do.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Had some M-Sten and Dmz in my carry on last week, just in a plastic bag along with kingsguard, multi vitamin, vitamin d, and allergy pills. No issues. Plan to fly again next week and take same approach.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Had some M-Sten and Dmz in my carry on last week, just in a plastic bag along with kingsguard, multi vitamin, vitamin d, and allergy pills. No issues. Plan to fly again next week and take same approach.
The compound the OP is using was specifically banned though, so I would exercise more caution in his case.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
It also depends on if it is in a carry-on or checked bag. Checked bag you have no worries, if it is a carry-on I would do what others have suggested and put the nondescript pills in a vitamin container/bottle, I fly a lot with orals and it has never been a problem to put them in a puritan's pride vitamin c 500mg bottle.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Just put them in a vitamin bottle. Never had a issue once in 10 years. Banned or not. Even if they open the vitamin bottle so what. They see a vitamin pill. Maybe 50 plus flights over the last 10 years while using "banned supplements" . Never had one issue or my co workers I fly with. I have never been on a SERM while flying though. Since those usually come in liquid as research or hard white pills may be a little different since it is not in a standard genric capsule. Guess you could crush them and insert them into a capsule.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm from San Diego and I'm about to go to Alaska for a week, and I'm on a cycle of M1,4ADD and I'm really not trying to break my cycle. Does anyone have any experience with bringing PH with them on an airplane? If so, how'd you guys do it?
I just brought exemestane on my recent flights

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I just brought exemestane on my recent flights
Traveling next week. Last time I checked my liquid exmestane. Kept it in original container. I would prefer to do all carry on next week, just wanted to know what your approach was traveling with this RC was. Thank you

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Instead of bringing the bottles, go buy one of those pill holders (the Mon, Tues, Wed, etc) ones and bring the amount that you need. I recently traveled to Dallas over Memorial Day weekend and that is how I brought what I needed on the plane (it was my carry on)

THAT way you aren't walking around with giant pill bottles and you only bring what you need

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I've never done it, but if it were me, I'd probably just throw them in a vitamin bottle or something to avoid questions. Subbed to see what other people have done or would do
I've done this before. No issues.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Better hoop it to make sure! Just kidding - put the caps vitamin containers and your good.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Traveling next week. Last time I checked my liquid exmestane. Kept it in original container. I would prefer to do all carry on next week, just wanted to know what your approach was traveling with this RC was. Thank you
No I have pharma grade no rc liquid. I wouldn't take the liquid at all imo