Has Anyone Tried This?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
There are a few compounds I'm a bit interested in that I hope you guys have some info on. The names might not be the mainstream but it's new to me and I would have thought they would be more popular:

Dyna-Bol (Dbol injectable without methyl group) 100mg/ml

Supremazol [says stanazol without methyl group] 100mg/ml

Ganabol (looks like similar properties to Dbol but longer active life) 200mg/ml

Northandralone [not much info]

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a few compounds I'm a bit interested in that I hope you guys have some info on. The names might not be the mainstream but it's new to me and I would have thought they would be more popular:

Dyna-Bol (Dbol injectable without methyl group) 100mg/ml

Supremazol [says stanazol without methyl group] 100mg/ml

Ganabol (looks like similar properties to Dbol but longer active life) 200mg/ml

Northandralone [not much info]
I thought Dbol without a methyl group would just EQ?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I thought Dbol without a methyl group would just EQ?
EQ=[1,4-androstadiene-3-one,1 7b-ol] Dbol= [17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one] seems like your right. why do they have such different properties? And I guess this is bold suspension or acitate?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EQ=[1,4-androstadiene-3-one,1 7b-ol] Dbol= [17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one] seems like your right. why do they have such different properties? And I guess this is bold suspension or acitate?
I cannot explain why the effects are so different. Other than small changes in any hormone seems to drastically changed what it does. Also I wouldn't​ buy anything from anyone that calls EQ dbol without an methyl group

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I cannot explain why the effects are so different. Other than small changes in any hormone seems to drastically changed what it does. Also I wouldn't​ buy anything from anyone that calls EQ dbol without an ester.
these are imported pharm versions and EQ is for horses. I'm still interested in how it behaves more Dbol or EQ