First cycle Bloating Test-E

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently 600ml Test E per week. Dosing Monday and friday. Diet hasn't change hardly at all was wanting to test the water and see how it effected me and I am blowing up stomach is tight. Also have only been dosing aromasin 12.5 once a week.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin need to be taken at LEAST eod, most will say ed but I do eod and it works for me

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have come across that alot have read e3d as well what's odd is I seem to bloat the next day after dosing aromAsin

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yeah I have come across that alot have read e3d as well what's odd is I seem to bloat the next day after dosing aromAsin
This is more common with arimadex but sometimes or some ppl have bad aromatase rebound; meaning day you dose and wipeout aromatase your body produces twice the amount day 2 so I would start taking evening of pin day and fallowing 2 days until you start feeling tight like needing to stretch but before joints hurt then lower it. But always dose night of pin day.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cut out most sodium and do cardio to shed excess water. When I hit cardio 3-4 days a week for 30 min its like a water release valve while on. Helps keep water down. Diet really important too! Try to eat as clean as possible

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I do cardio 5 days a week and stomach really gets flat when I do cardio...