Ostarine into 1/4 Andro Stack - first pH Cycle

fantaaoorange

Awards
Going to be doing my first pH cycle. At first I was only going to be doing a 6 week Ostarine stack, but decided to add a little bit more this time. I have done 2 Osta stacks previously with great results. I'm 29, 163 lbs, about 12% BF. Goal is to add on LBM and stay lean.

EDIT:
** so after some of the replies and doing more research, I've decided to replace the 4-Andro with Epi-Andro.

Ostarine (OL Ostar1ne)
Weeks 1-4
20/20/20/20

1-Andro (OL Sup3r-1)
Weeks 3-9
330mg per week for 7 weeks

Epi-Andro (OL Sup3r-Epi)
Weeks 3-9
750mg per week for 7 weeks
(Might increase to 1000mg for the last 3 weeks)

PCT:

Nolva
25/25/12.5/12.5

Sup3r-PCT

Also taking CEL Cycle Assist for on cycle support

//

Any more feedback would be appreciated. Or if there's anything else I am missing. Thanks!

Ninja23

Awards
Either run osta solo or the better option run 1 andro and 4 andro at 330 mg for 8 weeks nolva 20/20/10/10 don't forget a decent on cycle support

Ninja23

Awards
On a side note I like epiandro more so 330 mg of 1 andro and 1000mgs of epi would be better imo

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
If your bulking do the 1/4 as ninja said. You'll like the results.

fantaaoorange

Awards
Thanks for the feedback so far.

Only reason I'm running the osta is because I have half a bottle left just laying around that I don't intend to use if not now. If you guys think I'm better off without it, then that'll work for me.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I second the epiandro, as I'm currently running ostarine/epiandro, but am trading out he ostarine for 1andro as It better imo. Ostarine is good, don't get me wrong, but also VERY mild. I'm 3 weeks into an ostarine run @ 25mg/day and decided to switch this over. It has, tho, really helped an injury I've had