Let's clear this up, once and for all: SD timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmarco37

Awards
For all those who are wondering (myself included):

When is the best time, in your experience, to take superdrol for the following dosing schemes?

a) at only 10 mg per day

b) at 20 mg per day

Thanks to everyone who responds in a positive and/or helpful way. We all, I am sure, appreciate it.

Peace,

Nick

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think this was covered in a thread earlier..

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
I think this was covered in a thread earlier..
Yeah but there were some discrepencies and the topic of the thread I don't believe signified the information that was inside of it. I am kind of interested too.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mgs, pre-workout
20mgs, morning, and pre-workout.

If your diet is correct, these two times should be your largest meals consisting of plenty of both complex carbs and protein.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Well depends on if you have liquid or pills. The pills are the gelatin capsules so you couldn't just break them in half.
the capsules can be opened and the powder splitted in two parts, but its not very handy. I simply didnt find necessary to take 5mg increments.

roadsidejustice

Awards
I split mine up 10mg in the morning and 10mg 12 hours later. My results have been good, 12lbs in less than 3 wks.

DR X

Awards
If it's just 10mg I take in the evening. Once I add more I just split up evenly through out the day. I truley think it really dosne't matter since it actually buillds up in your body anyway.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dr. X pretty much hit that on the head, but I tried 10mg at breakfast and 10mg pre-workout (2-3pm). Also tried 20mg all pre-workout for the last week and I seemed to like that better, so it was probably the great placebo effect but when I run it again it will be 20mg pre-workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.