Androgen Receptor agonist peptide / drug ?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know of a peptide / drug that increases androgen receptor sensitivity?

I know the usual stack Carnitine / Iodine / compound exercise is what's usually recommended to enhance receptors, but their impact is minimal at best.

I'm satisfied with my T levels but would like it to be used at its full potential by my body

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know of a peptide / drug that increases androgen receptor sensitivity?

I know the usual stack Carnitine / Iodine / compound exercise is what's usually recommended to enhance receptors, but their impact is minimal at best.

I'm satisfied with my T levels but would like it to be used at its full potential by my body
Are you injecting l-car?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uh, yea. Very much so.
Oral l-car is pretty much a waste.
Where do you buy injectable Carnitine?
I read it has benefits but never do they mention its activity on androgen receptors for the injectable form

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where do you buy injectable Carnitine?
I read it has benefits but never do they mention its activity on androgen receptors for the injectable form
You'll either need to get a rx from your doctor for the human grade stuff, or order it from a website selling horse supps, that'll be vet grade ( what I use) and there are ug companies that sell it. I come across 1 specific company a number of times while researching it. ( injectable) they made their name selling site enhancing oil.

The only difference in injectable and oral is actually getting 100% of the lcar into the blood/muscle to be used.
Combining it with insulin is pretty common to enhance this. ( you could I guess eat some simple carbs before injection)