How do I get connects for annabolics?

okbro

Awards
Just wondering. Also I need to take what like clomid or nolva, and a sarm?

Like for real where does one find a person who has any of this stuff?

okbro

Awards
My friend turned me on to this app and seeing as how blunt so many are about usage I was blunder about like, how do I find a person that could help me with my low t levels

okbro

Awards
Dude I'm like the least knowledgeable. I started working out at 5'8, 125 skinny as hell.

In about 5 months I've gotten to about 160 and have peaked, was just kinda poking around for information

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low t you ask a doc, or the local sheriff department. I've heard they always have legit connections on hand 24/7, just a short bus ride! You even get to spend time with them too so they can teach you how to properly use everything while you room with them. Just don't drop the soap

okbro

Awards
Like do I just walk up to some big dude at the gym? Do people like this even hang out at the gym?? So many questions!!

okbro

Awards
Fair enough I wasn't asking anybody on here for this was just curious and as you can see, stupid.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend turned me on to this app and seeing as how blunt so many are about usage I was blunder about like, how do I find a person that could help me with my low t levels
You mean, like a Doctor?

okbro

Awards
No just a friend of mine. And I just have a hard time gaining muscle and such and looking for solutions for this

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol bro you dont turn to AAS after 5mnth training cos youve hit a plateau.

okbro

Awards
I can appreciate that. Like I said I'm ignorant to all this and just kind of curious

okbro

Awards
If I eat too much it just turns to gut so I keep the diet chill. I look good I just want to hit 170-175 or so

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Experiment. With food and training programs. 5mnths is nothing.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I'm like the least knowledgeable. I started working out at 5'8, 125 skinny as hell.

In about 5 months I've gotten to about 160 and have peaked, was just kinda poking around for information
You haven't really peaked, as in reached close to your natural potential, after 5 months of training. I'd highly recommend fine-tuning your training, diet, and rest/recovery before even thinking of touching anabolics. With those variables dialed in, you should be able to make nice progress naturally, and only later down the line would anabolics even enter the equation. I've seen too many people jump on AAS as soon as their noob/beginner gains stall, and yeah, they make good progress fast, initially, until they reach yet another peak, since even AAS will only go so far for people who don't have diet/training/rest nailed down. Often these people will either give up and stop lifting, or just add more anabolics to progress again, leading to potential health issues.

TL;DR: You have plenty of natural growing to do before considering using AAS. Focus on training/diet/rest, as these are the keys and vital to long-term progress and health, natural or not.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm giving the bene of the doubt OP.

What you want to do first is give this community all the information they need to accurately help you.
Diet
Training history and current layout
Sleep

Start there and you will get info quick, which is the first and most important thing you need right now.

okbro

Awards
Ht/ Wt : 5'8 155-160
Diet: Vegetarian :/ but lots of whey, yogurt, healthy carbs, mangoes, apples, pineapples, etc.
At least 60 - 70g protein a day, I stopped meat progressively a while back for personal reasons.

Training history : 4 - 5 times a week, cycling muscle groups, preliminary training knowledge but couple of sessions with trainer

Sleep : about 8 hours a night

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the reasons people turn to AAS?
I think there are two reasons; The first group are people who, after years of training, have reached a point where their genetic ability has maxed out, and to continue growth they begin to utilize AAS. The second group are people who believe that AAS will allow them to bypass the actual training and diet that the first group went through. Of the second group, the vast majority probably do more harm than good, and screw up their natural hormonal system more than they even realized was possible.

Reactions: Nac

okbro

Awards
I think there are two reasons; The first group are people who, after years of training, have reached a point where their genetic ability has maxed out, and to continue growth they begin to utilize AAS. The second group are people who believe that AAS will allow them to bypass the actual training and diet that the first group went through. Of the second group, the vast majority probably do more harm than good, and screw up their natural hormonal system more than they even realized was possible.
I appreciate the info as like I said, totally new to all this

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Is this the same story every memorial day? freshman balls up to try and get gear cuz now theyre in friday night lights, anticipating 2 a days and cheerleaders. wake up you'll be throwing up and trying to not pass out gear won't help conditioning.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
How many calories per day do you need for maintenance?

I can already tell you, you need to more than double your protein.

okbro

Awards
I was told that the body can not even digest more than about 40 - 45g at a time?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many calories per day do you need for maintenance?

I can already tell you, you need to more than double your protein.
This. More protein will do him more good than all the AAS in the world right now. You need protein/food to build muscle, natural or not.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like good science to me. But you eat more than once per day I hope, correct?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was told that the body can not even digest more than about 40 - 45g at a time?
You were told wrong. Even if you don't want to stuff yourself each meal, 40g 3-4x per day is 120-160g.

okbro

Awards
Is this the same story every memorial day? freshman balls up to try and get gear cuz now theyre in friday night lights, anticipating 2 a days and cheerleaders. wake up you'll be throwing up and trying to not pass out gear won't help conditioning.
Nope, could never do sports as kid because asthma. Outgrown it to come extent. 25, not in college. Looking to get strong as possible to be paramedic / firefighter. Insanely skinny all my life. Naturally super high metabolism. Was not looking to make this permanent, just curious, and ignorant. Admittedly so and my apologies.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, could never do sports as kid because asthma. Outgrown it to come extent. 25, not in college. Looking to get strong as possible to be paramedic / firefighter. Insanely skinny all my life. Naturally super high metabolism. Was not looking to make this permanent, just curious, and ignorant. Admittedly so and my apologies.
At the end of the day, it's better you came here with questions, open to advise/suggestions than jumping on a cycle and then coming here when something went wrong.

okbro

Awards
Sounds like good science to me. But you eat more than once per day I hope, correct?
Yes, absolutely and still learning more about cooking different things, being a veg. Shakes are good, yogurt is good, learning how to cook more lentils and the like. I do make a mean curry though lol. Zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, and tofu (can sub chicken) over rice. Cayenne for spice, etc. Like I said, learning to do more protein - wise but veggies and immunities are on point.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That gets you some credit. I've never had that particular problem gaining weight, but you need to eat. A lot. Whole milk, lots of healthy fats (avacados are cheap and easy) peanut butter. Eat a lot. Pick a program you enjoy and run it for a year. Eat, train, sleep. Lather rinse repeat. It's not a quick process, but it can be enjoyable.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Start here OP, it's real simple.

Go to google and search "daily macros calculation"

Figure out how many calories you need per day just to maintain weight.

Start planning your meals (at least in your head) to EXCEED those requirements TOMORROW. Maybe by 500 or so calories as a rule of thumb. Make sure that includes no less than your bodyweight per grams of protein.

Next, take that same mentality to plan a grocery store trip and think ahead what you are going to need over the next week (or however long before you go back to the store) to meet those same daily requirements.

If you want to see results, you MUST start there. Nothing else will matter until you start eating to influence the body changes you desire.

Just focus on that. Don't overwhelm yourself with anything else (training, supps, & def not gear or whatever it is they call it lol)

Peanut butter is your friend here btw

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
That gets you some credit. I've never had that particular problem gaining weight, but you need to eat. A lot. Whole milk, lots of healthy fats (avacados are cheap and easy) peanut butter. Eat a lot. Pick a program you enjoy and run it for a year. Eat, train, sleep. Lather rinse repeat. It's not a quick process, but it can be enjoyable.
I take back my statement about freshman. ^^^^ is the beginning of your knowlege. Other than stay away from soy due to estro, go on a search for veg bulk diets [ if a gorilla can do it'] after diet has been checked off then go to your LGCS glutamine, crieatine, argmatine, citraline and keep gaining momentum

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take back my statement about freshman. ^^^^ is the beginning of your knowlege. Other than stay away from soy due to estro, go on a search for veg bulk diets [ if a gorilla can do it'] after diet has been checked off then go to your LGCS glutamine, crieatine, argmatine, citraline and keep gaining momentum
I'm curious to know what exactly you mean by "if a gorilla can do it." Can and should are not always synonymous. A blue whale weighs about 300,000 lbs and eats krill, does that mean we should too?

Edit: I think I misread your post haha. Is that the name of a bulking diet for vegetarians? If he's a vegetarian then yeah, he can make it work even if it's not ideal.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm curious to know what exactly you mean by "if a gorilla can do it." Can and should are not always synonymous. A blue whale weighs about 300,000 lbs and eats krill, does that mean we should too?

Edit: I think I misread your post haha. Is that the name of a bulking diet for vegetarians? If he's a vegetarian then yeah, he can make it work even if it's not ideal.
A gorilla is stronger than you! A gorilla is a vegetarian= it is possible to get big and be a veg head.

okbro

Awards
Start here OP, it's real simple.

Go to google and search "daily macros calculation"

Figure out how many calories you need per day just to maintain weight.

Start planning your meals (at least in your head) to EXCEED those requirements TOMORROW. Maybe by 500 or so calories as a rule of thumb. Make sure that includes no less than your bodyweight per grams of protein.

Next, take that same mentality to plan a grocery store trip and think ahead what you are going to need over the next week (or however long before you go back to the store) to meet those same daily requirements.

If you want to see results, you MUST start there. Nothing else will matter until you start eating to influence the body changes you desire.

Just focus on that. Don't overwhelm yourself with anything else (training, supps, & def not gear or whatever it is they call it lol)

Peanut butter is your friend here btw
It says I need 175g protein a day to make good gains. That's insane idk how I'm going to do that lol.

I did read something that said 3 protein shakes a day though. That's decent advice.

My next part is striking a balance between workout and off days. I have noticed when I eat too much I just start to put on a gut, so how to balance eating enough with eating too much?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A gorilla is stronger than you! A gorilla is a vegetarian= it is possible to get big and be a veg head.
I'm not saying it's not possible, just that possible and ideal are different things. If he's set on being a vegetarian, then yeah, he can definitely still get big, it may just take a bit more work/effort/money on food.

okbro

Awards
How safe is something like igf-1 and does something like deer antler velvet supply the body with it? (As deer shed their antlers, not counter-intuitive)

I've heard igf-1 can cause hyperplasia, meaning that the muscle cells actually multiply instead of hypertrophy, where existing muscle cells just get bigger?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I agree. I have to eat 280g + and I have hard time. There is a reason god made use eat meat.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Deer antler velvet **** had me laughing my ass off back in hs when everyone was taking it. **** didn't work for anyone but then again it was hs and no one knew what the **** they were doing

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How safe is something like igf-1 and does something like deer antler velvet supply the body with it? (As deer shed their antlers, not counter-intuitive)

I've heard igf-1 can cause hyperplasia, meaning that the muscle cells actually multiply instead of hypertrophy, where existing muscle cells just get bigger?
Deer antler velvet won't do anything for GH/IGF-1. As for actual HGH/IGF-1, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole if I were in your situation. Put the thought of anabolics/PEDs out of your head for at least the next year, it'll help keep you focused on what matters now and should be better in the long run.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Screw the gut man. You want Big Boy? You gotta eat like a Big Boy.

Your gut is your fuel box for gaining muscle. Plus if you dial in your daily calories to just a few hundred above maintenance, you should see steady progress of muscle gain with the fat, so the gut shouldn't be that pronounced. Plus, if your that dedicated to put it on, you have to be dedicated to taking it off.

I'm not saying to eat recklessly. I would plan to pre-plan your meals. You will find doing a cooking day for the week makes life a lot easier. Take a day and pre make your lunches and/or make your dinner rice/veggies or whatever it is you choose. Helps keep you on track easier and saves you time and effort during the week.

3 protein shakes per day? Yea, I guess I buy that for someone who excludes meat. At least for now. Sure as hell is better than the protein program your on right now. lol

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Deer antler velvet won't do anything for GH/IGF-1. As for actual HGH/IGF-1, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole if I were in your situation. Put the thought of anabolics/PEDs out of your head for at least the next year, it'll help keep you focused on what matters now and should be better in the long run.
I hate to point out the obviouse but in the real world...If you can collect dear velvet, you are missing the point of eating the dear. including the beating heart, when warm blood runs down your throat you are born again!

okbro

Awards
P.S. primary reason for being veg: humane, sure, animals are cool and cows are cute. Read that, during the slaughter process, animal undergoes tremendous stress, primarily from hearing or smelling blood, actually being slaughtered, etc.. The more stressed the animal is, it releases cortisol (stress-hormone) into its body. Then we consume that.

Am not a vegan, as I think THAT is insane. But yeah, noticed a betterment in mood, more energy, etc. Took about 2 years to transition. First no red meat, just birds and fish. Then just fish. Then full veg. Still eat seafood occasionally. But yeah like I said just personal choice and much appreciate all the help thus far.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to point out the obviouse but in the real world...If you can collect dear velvet, you are missing the point of eating the dear. including the beating heart, when warm blood runs down your throat you are born again!
Haha, I assume people thinking of using deer antler supplements plan on getting it from their local GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, not collecting it via hunting deer, although I'm laughing picturing someone doing that now.

okbro

Awards
Screw the gut man. You want Big Boy? You gotta eat like a Big Boy.

Your gut is your fuel box for gaining muscle. Plus if you dial in your daily calories to just a few hundred above maintenance, you should see steady progress of muscle gain with the fat, so the gut shouldn't be that pronounced. Plus, if your that dedicated to put it on, you have to be dedicated to taking it off.

I'm not saying to eat recklessly. I would plan to pre-plan your meals. You will find doing a cooking day for the week makes life a lot easier. Take a day and pre make your lunches and/or make your dinner rice/veggies or whatever it is you choose. Helps keep you on track easier and saves you time and effort during the week.

3 protein shakes per day? Yea, I guess I buy that for someone who excludes meat. At least for now. Sure as hell is better than the protein program your on right now. lol
Yeah, I'll work on it. Will start to make note of diet and planning. Logging off now. Thanks for help.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
P.S. primary reason for being veg: humane, sure, animals are cool and cows are cute. Read that, during the slaughter process, animal undergoes tremendous stress, primarily from hearing or smelling blood, actually being slaughtered, etc.. The more stressed the animal is, it releases cortisol (stress-hormone) into its body. Then we consume that.

Am not a vegan, as I think THAT is insane. But yeah, noticed a betterment in mood, more energy, etc. Took about 2 years to transition. First no red meat, just birds and fish. Then just fish. Then full veg. Still eat seafood occasionally. But yeah like I said just personal choice and much appreciate all the help thus far.
Dude I hate to break the news on you but....I know first hand NOBODY OR NO ANIMAL has a stress free death! In nature you get slow, your injured, your eaten. and if being eaten alive is a stress free passing than youre right it's better than a butcher, but untill I stop seeinmg my bros die with insane fear in their eyes I'll keep eating meat

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude I hate to break the news on you but....I know first hand NOBODY OR NO ANIMAL has a stress free death! In nature you get slow, your injured, your eaten. and if being eaten alive is a stress free passing than youre right it's better than a butcher, but untill I stop seeinmg my bros die with insane fear in their eyes I'll keep eating meat
You could die peacefully in your sleep. Just saying. I'll eat my meat till the meat kills me.