I don't want to die so help me!

lifegoeson

Awards
Clickbait?

Alright someone wanted a simpler version of my thread.
Do not worry about my age I can assure you I'm 21 over and not some ****tard.
I know what I'm talking about but also know their are smarter people.

Weight: 148 lbs
Height: 5'5

Simple Lifts for idea of strength:
PRS:
Deadlift: 315 x 5
Squat: 315 x 5
Bench: 185 x 5
Dumbbell Press: 70 x 5
Curls? - 45 x 5

Cycle:
TEST E : Weeks 1- 12 or 1 - 14 : 500mg administered twice a week into quad or glutes , Monday/Mid Thursday.
LETRO : 2.5 MG EOD

AI : I'm thinking Arimidex or Aromasin , don't know which one .

PCT:
HCG : 1-16 : 2500IU EOD

I don't want to use Nolvadex or Clomid because my plates are still open, do not tell me to stop my cycle, I am not going to, I have bought pharmaceutical TEST E.

Questions please:
Triptorelin for PCT?
Something for reciding hairline?
Is liver going to be an issue if it's injected? Something for the liver?
What are my PCT options without Nolvadex/Clomid even though I'm running Letro?
12 or 14 weeks? I have enough for both.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only other real PCT option is Torem, you mean like your growth plates are still open?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're not over 21 then lol and I doubt nolva or clomid is going to make a difference. If you don't want to take them then you're making a mistake you'll regret over your "plates still being open" do as you please but don't come post "no libido, low test what do I do" at the end of your pct lol sorry bro just bein honest but good luck!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
lifegoeson good luck buddy. Your just telling people what you are going to do, you aren't asking or looking for guidance. Why post this thread?

Reactions: Nac

lifegoeson

Awards
You're not over 21 then lol and I doubt nolva or clomid is going to make a difference. If you don't want to take them then you're making a mistake you'll regret over your "plates still being open" do as you please but don't come post "no libido, low test what do I do" at the end of your pct lol sorry bro just bein honest but good luck!
I'm looking for alternatives I'm not arrogant enough to risk 1/4th of an inch in width or height as to having gyno/irreplaceable baseline testosterone restoration. If I couldn't find an alternative I would run Nolva and Clomid. I am over 21 **** that.

lifegoeson

Awards
lifegoeson good luck buddy. Your just telling people what you are going to do, you aren't asking or looking for guidance. Why post this thread?
I am looking for guidance I am just tired of the same advice over and over again I have heard it all but HELPFUL advice.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Letro is also your AI you don't want to take this along with arimidex and aromasin. Your estrogen will crash hard. Also I believe HCG should be like 250iu twice a week, your current dosing will only hurt you. That's a no to triptorelin for pct.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are arrogant enough if you plan on running this cycle. You won't grow that much but if it concerns you don't run the cycle.

lifegoeson

Awards
So I should just take Letro? Also will I be fine at that dosage? I stole the dosage from the PERFECT 45 men study performed by Dr Michael Scally.
Why no to triptorelin?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre bound to lose some gainz even running a SERM as your PCT; youre bound to lose even more by not. Which will depress you. And that depression will likely be compounded by your fukt/shutdown hormones.

lifegoeson

Awards
You are arrogant enough if you plan on running this cycle. You won't grow that much but if it concerns you don't run the cycle.
Arrogant: having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Sir you do not know me in real life but you know what I have posted on an internet forum. You are coming at my character through a few words on a computer screen. That is not how to judge someone. Especially someone looking for guidance.

lifegoeson

Awards
Youre bound to lose some gainz even running a SERM as your PCT; youre bound to lose even more by not. Which will depress you. And that depression will likely be compounded by your fukt/shutdown hormones.
So even if I do run the Nolva and Clomid I will lose more than 5-10 lbs of gains? I know I will lose 5-10 lbs. I'm going to be eating 6000 calories a day and sleeping 8 hours and I can not see why I wouldn't be able to gain 25-30 lbs of LBM because I am so far from my natural potential and guys blow up on their first cycle like never before. I understand the water/glyocgen gains but if I eat 6100 calories during PCT I'll be fine? Right? I have a control over my depression now.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triptorelin will not get your test back where it needs to be. I am trying to help, you are making a mistake. If you're worried about stunting your growth but still want to run your cycle the wrong way that to me is stubborn and arrogant. It is your body we can only offer help through suggestions and experience but the concerns about growth are ridiculous to me. Is there a significant study showing that clomid or nolva can stunt growth?

lifegoeson

Awards
Triptorelin will not get your test back where it needs to be. I am trying to help, you are making a mistake. If you're worried about stunting your growth but still want to run your cycle the wrong way that to me is stubborn and arrogant. It is your body we can only offer help through suggestions and experience but the concerns about growth are ridiculous to me. Is there a significant study showing that clomid or nolva can stunt growth?
You prevent estrogen rebound with an AI and SERM.
Rolax and Term are my only two other options right?
Because Trips uneffective according to you who I'll believe and I heard that a bad dosage can chemically castrate you.
I really appreciate what you're doing, not gonna lie.
Also everywhere I go I read that Nolvadex and Clomid cause estrogen rebound and close yur plates.

lifegoeson

Awards
Also do I keep taking AI such as Aromasin or Armidex through PCT because you still need it?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youve hopefully got years ahead of you, why rush into Fuking-Yourself-Up now? Save Fuking-Yourself-Up for later. Plus, the more healthy you stay in your formative years, the more resilient your body will be to future attempts at Fuking-Yourself-Up.

lifegoeson

Awards
Youve hopefully got years ahead of you, why rush into fuking-yourself-up now? Save fuking-yourself-up for later. Plus, the more healthy you stay in your formative years, the more resilient your body will be to future attempts at fuking-yourself-up.
Okay dude then how about alternatives I still want to start a cycle of something , a effective peptide, something.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay dude then how about alternatives I still want to start a cycle of something , a effective peptide, something.
Going forward, absolute best thing you can do is start to establish the absolute best eating habits that suit and compliment your body composition goals.

The single most important thing is looking after your cardiovascular system, ie heart and arteries. No question. If youre serious about using AAS, establish a diet that is CV friendly and preserving. Best investment you can make for your longterm gainz.

lifegoeson

Awards
Going forward, absolute best thing you can do is start to establish the absolute best eating habits that suit and compliment your body composition goals.

The single most important thing is looking after your cardiovascular system, ie heart and arteries. No question. If youre serious about using AAS, establish a diet that is CV friendly and preserving. Best investment you can make for your longterm gainz.
My eating habits are amazing , can you trust me on that, it's just time and patience now. I don't have that, what can i do to speed it up any compounds will do the trick.

lifegoeson

Awards
Well youve written lots so far on steronz, what can you type about your diet (food and hydration) specifically.
I drink easily 2 gallons of water a day, I eat 4000 calories minimum of healthy food and then another 500-1000 of junk food just to get my weight up a little more. I'm gaining fat because it's just a huge jump and I want to get huge and it's too ****ing slow I rather put all this food money into muscle gains than the fat gains that I'm wasting my time on. I'm a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs. I start the morning w a cup of hemp seeds and 2 servings of oatmeal, then lunch rice n beans, then preworkout cream of rice, then post workout 2 protein shakes n 4 rice cakes, then lentil and low fat yogurt, easily 200g protein + and 200g carbs and fats low.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno man, looks pretty low in omega3 sources. You need some good fat sources (olive oil, avacado etc). Id be adding in way more green leafy veg and garlic/onion if youre serious about heart health.

lifegoeson

Awards
my parents make vegetarian food and I eat tons of that on top of my own food. Actually just had a quesadilla cooked in 2 tbsps of olive oil, I take olive oil shooters throughout the week (shot cup of olive oil). Not too much though. Hemp seeds is full of omega3 sources.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are your growth plates still open past 21? You must be over-calculating your macros if you can only bench 185x5. Your letro dose is way too high. And how does a serm have anything to do with your growth plates; especially considering you want to take testosterone

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test will close those plates right on up. In fact it's one of the main reasons they close up. Dont quite think your growth plate thing is going to hold up here as a reason not to use a SERM. Also estrogen causes your plates to close, so if they haven't closed up because of the high test, the man titties you could get from estrogen rebound and messed up hormones because you didn't recover properly after the cycle will surely put the nail in the coffin.

Also if you were of age you're already done growing, these numbers are the lowest end, the latest you could possibly still be growing. Also note that the distal ends do most of the growing but once the proximal ends close the distal ends almost entirely stop growing and your body begins to turn the cartilage in to bone.

Femur:
Upper epiphyseal plates: 18th year
Lower epiphyseal plate: 20th year

Tibia
Upper epiphyseal plate: 16-18
Lower epiphyseal plate: 15-17

Humerus
Upper epiphyseal plate: 20th year
Lower epiphyseal plate: 16th year

Radius
Upper epiphyseal plate: 18th year

And if you wish to argue with me then just google what hormones cause your epiphyseal plates to close. GH which allows the epiphyseal plates to continue to expand as the cartilage is calcified through a process called Ossification. High testosterone and high cortisol levels cause the plates to close, which is why you stop growing towards the end of puberty.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure if all this nay saying is what you need to here. Your obviously 16 cuz of the way you act on a chat, Gear is not going to get you anywhere! If youre 5'5 140lbs you are a small man that hasn't given time a chance. If you do 450 pushups a day in sets of 25+ and and you dont see a change I will give you my email and buy you your first cycle. Hate to break it to you but you dont have amazing genetics and no amount of gear will fix that, The bright side of that sh!t is Hard Work Will.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test will close those plates right on up. In fact it's one of the main reasons they close up. Dont quite think your growth plate thing is going to hold up here as a reason not to use a SERM. Also estrogen causes your plates to close, so if they haven't closed up because of the high test, the man titties you could get from estrogen rebound and messed up hormones because you didn't recover properly after the cycle will surely put the nail in the coffin.

Also if you were of age you're already done growing, these numbers are the lowest end, the latest you could possibly still be growing. Also note that the distal ends do most of the growing but once the proximal ends close the distal ends almost entirely stop growing and your body begins to turn the cartilage in to bone.

Femur:
Upper epiphyseal plates: 18th year

Tibia
Upper epiphyseal plate: 16-18
Lower epiphyseal plate: 15-17

Humerus
Upper epiphyseal plate: 20th year
Lower epiphyseal plate: 16th year

Radius
Upper epiphyseal plate: 18th year

And if you wish to argue with me then just google what hormones cause your epiphyseal plates to close. GH which allows the epiphyseal plates to continue to expand as the cartilage is calcified through a process called Ossification. High testosterone and high cortisol levels cause the plates to close, which is why you stop growing towards the end of puberty.
There's no room in this thread for facts. He's over 21 and just wants all the gainzzzzz.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
There's no room in this thread for facts. He's over 21 and just wants all the gainzzzzz.
I know but HONESTLY a forum like this guided me away from tooo early and then I began to learn

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All the gains? Sorry my facts have no place on here, I forgot we allow under age use of PEDs on here and we make wild claims without backing them by science. I misspoke, I'll remove the post at once for being too imformative and not in the best interest of the forum.

Jk I'm not removing ****

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My eating habits are amazing , can you trust me on that, it's just time and patience now. I don't have that, what can i do to speed it up any compounds will do the trick.
If you don't have patience, I suggest you find one of two things...

Patience or a new hobby.

Here's some food for thought:

"A martial arts student went to his teacher and said earnestly, “I am devoted to studying your martial system. How long will it take me to master it.”

The teacher’s reply was casual, “Ten years.” Impatiently, the student answered, “But I want to master it faster than that. I will work very hard. I will practice everyday, ten or more hours a day if I have to. How long will it take then?”

The teacher thought for a moment, “20 years.”"

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
So true, it's always the guys that need to be huge overnight that never go the distance in bodybuilding and OP is only just starting the journey. He should be full of motivation with all the beginner gains he still has ahead of him. To the OP, I'd focus on building a foundation of strength first, experiment with different routines and find what your body responds to best. Try hitting some full range squats if you're able. You will find your squat numbers will no longer match your DL's but you will in effect be stimulating more muscle fibers than in a partial range and it sounds like overall growth is going to benefit you at this stage.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Eating 5-6000 calories a day and shoving bagels down your throat in school (in your own words) are not amazing eating habits. No wonder you're getting fat. You need to get a grip on your depression, your nutrition and your training never mind steroids.

At 148lbs you've a hell of a way to go before you should even consider gear.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
For only 148 pounds a good diet and some good natty suppz will get that weight up quick. Get that bench up too

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Im 190 eating 4500 calories 6000 for 148 is just dumb

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5'5 148lbs? I didn't even notice that, its scientifically impossible for you to be that small eating 5-6 thousands cals a day. Unless you're doing a triathlon daily Im calling BS. You would be 165-170 with 2-3 months of 4000 cals a day

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can eat insane amounts of food because of my mentabolism but I bulk at around 4500 and I'm 170ish. There's no way you can be doing 2k cal a day in cardio either

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not at all trying to be a dick, but I swear you can tell if someone is a vegan over text by the way they talk. Maybe deficiency in something? Fats, b vitamins? Too much oxidized flax seed fats? The title of your post says it all, your diet has you anxious and sensationalistic or you're just very young. Either way both disqualify you from being a good candidate for AAS. Everyone else has offered the sound advice with diet/programming. However you seem like you will do it anyways. I would honesty keep the test dose low. I'm 270lbs and I swear same effects of 400mg test e are just as good as a gram for me. 250-400mg is enough for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I drink easily 2 gallons of water a day, I eat 4000 calories minimum of healthy food and then another 500-1000 of junk food just to get my weight up a little more. I'm gaining fat because it's just a huge jump and I want to get huge and it's too ****ing slow I rather put all this food money into muscle gains than the fat gains that I'm wasting my time on. I'm a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs. I start the morning w a cup of hemp seeds and 2 servings of oatmeal, then lunch rice n beans, then preworkout cream of rice, then post workout 2 protein shakes n 4 rice cakes, then lentil and low fat yogurt, easily 200g protein + and 200g carbs and fats low.
If you ate that much u wouldn't weigh 150lbs

heyboy

Banned
Awards
when did you last grow taller? i stopped growing taller when i was 13, im 5 10. i wonder if my growth plates might be open also? i would love to be taller

is there any chance i can get taller? ive never used anything that would supress my testosterone

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your 5'5 and 150 and eating 5000 calories a day. Then I'm the Pope

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dat letro dose though...and you still want ai suggestions on top of that? This is one time I hope someone's letro is bunk...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I can eat insane amounts of food because of my mentabolism but I bulk at around 4500 and I'm 170ish. There's no way you can be doing 2k cal a day in cardio either
Hey guys I'm not new to the feed bag you have to go through but I'm drinking a 1/2 gal of milk a day. I know you guys have experience with this but right now it seems to sit with me all day like a big ball of cheese in my belly. If anyone has good probiotic or enzyme advise, help me out cuz yesterday I had a cottage cheese mess in the trash while wo and of course I finished but I'm also trying to cut weight so always having a cheese ball in the belly sucks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys I'm not new to the feed bag you have to go through but I'm drinking a 1/2 gal of milk a day. I know you guys have experience with this but right now it seems to sit with me all day like a big ball of cheese in my belly. If anyone has good probiotic or enzyme advise, help me out cuz yesterday I had a cottage cheese mess in the trash while wo and of course I finished but I'm also trying to cut weight so always having a cheese ball in the belly sucks.
Fairlife milk is lactose free and double protien and for those cheese balls just **** them out and strain them for more whey

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Fairlife milk is lactose free and double protien and for those cheese balls just **** them out and strain them for more whey
I'll try Fairlife thanks, I am on milk for more than just protein. I just want to be so rich I walk around with a 3 T-bone in my pocket to much on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll try Fairlife thanks, I am on milk for more than just protein. I just want to be so rich I walk around with a 3 T-bone in my pocket to much on
Try that bone broth, it's the bee's knees for health and bankruptcy

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I can believe the OP's weight given caloric intake. I wasn't 150lb at the time when I was consuming 5000 calories a day but in my late teens and early 20's I had such a fast metabolism I could not break 170lb (at 5'11) Probably held a record for the size and frequency of bowel movements per day but that was it. At 30 I can get by fine at 3500 calories weighing in at 200lbs. Much easier going in terms of gains but ofcourse the fat comes on easier too.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer.