SARMS questions

Tchap

Awards
Hey guys!!

I'm not looking for dosing protocol, what I'm looking for is opinions on choice.

I'm trying to run some SARMS with my Tren here soon. But I can't choose between 2 of 3.

Cardarine is a definite, especially with how well it pairs with Tren and counteracts the negatives.

But I'm trying to decide between running S4 or Stenabolic with the Cardarine.

Opinions, logs? Anything would be helpful as I'm purchasing today.

Thanks again brothas!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What kind of tren? Tren ace? Tren e? transdermal? some kind of oral?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant imagine a SARM would add much, if anything, to a tren cycle.

Tchap

Awards
It's an oral. Not looking for more strength gains, if that happens, then that's cool lol.

I'm looking more for which pair would be the best at shredding down.

Tchap

Awards
Really? No opinions anyone lol

All I was asking was which two would be better

Cardarine and S4

Or

Cardarine and Stenabolic (9009)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if we eliminate 9009 cos it looks to have crapola oral bioavailability, that should narrow things down.

Tchap

Awards
So take S4 and Cardarine over Cardarine and Stenabolic huh

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
S4 + cardarine over

Cardarine + placebo

sure.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's going on with all the new guys posting about steroids lately? Is Google broken?

Reactions: Nac
Eight

Eight

Awards
What's going on with all the new guys posting about steroids lately? Is Google broken?
Is it not like this here every spring?

I just figured it was like January on /r/fitness - people who've left things too late are now flocking here in a last ditch attempt to get those muscles for summer. Luckily I live in the UK, will barely see any sunlight, and don't need to worry about looking good on the beach (since that's generally the guy with the most stylish umbrella).

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardarine isn't a sarm. My bad if this was mentioned already.

Tchap

Awards
I might be a new member, but I'm not new to the forum. This is where I go for a lot of information, but what I was asking wasn't a topic so I thought I'd join and ask myself.

I've done quite a bit of research, but I was just asking for opinions.

And I know it's not a Sarm, but everyone continues to call them that, so why not lol

Thanks for the um. Advice lol

APC80

APC80

Awards
Is it not like this here every spring?

I just figured it was like January on /r/fitness - people who've left things too late are now flocking here in a last ditch attempt to get those muscles for summer. Luckily I live in the UK, will barely see any sunlight, and don't need to worry about looking good on the beach (since that's generally the guy with the most stylish umbrella).
I know mate I'm cutting now and thinking of stopping as I think wtfs the point in having a six pack when ya can't take your shirt off and now I feel like a skinny prick with it on.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might be a new member, but I'm not new to the forum. This is where I go for a lot of information, but what I was asking wasn't a topic so I thought I'd join and ask myself.

I've done quite a bit of research, but I was just asking for opinions.

And I know it's not a Sarm, but everyone continues to call them that, so why not lol

Thanks for the um. Advice lol
I don't know of anyone who isn't new to the subject that calls it this. Only those that don't know. That's why it continues to be mistaken.
I didn't provide any more insight because there's nothing to add that hasn't been said.
I've posted a number of times on Sr9009, but the just of it was covered by Nac

Tchap

Awards
I'm right there with you about the two. I'm wanting to boost my endurance, hence the Cardarine, and as for Clen..

Last time I used it, I felt like Michael J Fox's twin. I couldn't stop shaking.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'm right there with you about the two. I'm wanting to boost my endurance, hence the Cardarine, and as for Clen..

Last time I used it, I felt like Michael J Fox's twin. I couldn't stop shaking.
Sounds like cardarine is what your looking for then. Try it solo first. Let us know how it goes.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Cardarine is serious for stamina. You just go on and on past where you would normally have collapsed, then when you're done you're ready to go again 2 minutes later. Fat loss is amazing as well I've lost 10lbs and 1 1/2 inch off my waist in 3 weeks, but I'm stacking it with S4 and osta so they might be helping a bit with that too. I've never cut up so fast tho.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very good friends with the guys who own Premier Research and there's a reason they don't sell sr9009, it won't do **** for you. My vote is high dose S4