Shred Cycle Plan Featuring : 11KT, DHEA, Dienolone !

JCX

JCX

Awards
Im About to start my summer stack. Conditioning is the main goal: definition and lean cuts. Will be eating slightly below maintenance on a TKD. Will adjust cals based on how I look. Weigh in at 176 currently. Dropped from 190 at beginning of year. This is what i have planned out with what I have on hand. (OL sup3r-11, OL Sup3r-DHEA, NOS Diendiol, Nos 6-Bromo, OL Armimstane, CEL MTEST, Clomid)
Starting Low with each compound in order to assess tolerance and effectiveness. Also keeping my hair in check as im prone to mpb.

Layout:
Week 1: 11KT @125mg / Sup3r-DHEA @ 200mg
Week 2: 11KT @125mg / Sup3r-DHEA @ 200mg
Week 3: 11KT @250mg/ Sup3r-DHEA @ 200mg/ Dienolone @ 75 mg
Week 4: 11KT @250mg/ Sup3r-DHEA @ 200mg/ Dienolone @ 75 mg
Week 5: 11KT @250mg/ Sup3r-DHEA @ 400mg/ Dienolone @ 75 mg
Week 6: 11KT @250mg/ Sup3r-DHEA @ 400mg/ Dienolone @ 75 mg
Week 7: 11KT @250mg/ Sup3r-DHEA @ 400mg/ Dienolone @ 75 mg
Week 8: 11KT @250mg/ Sup3r-DHEA @ 400mg/ Dienolone @ 75 mg
Week 9: Clomid 50mg/ MTest/Arimistane 50mg
Week 10: Clomid 50mg/ MTest/ Arimistane 50mg
Week 11: Clomid 25mg/ MTest/ Arimistane 50mg
Week 12: Clomid 25mg/ MTest/ Arimistane 50mg

Not sure where/when to dose the 6-bromo. These compounds will not aromatize into much estro apparently? Id like to use it if will add more dryness. ,maybe 25mgs while on the dien? Or use in PCT instead of arimistane? any input appreciated!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use the 6-bromo on cycle. Nos said it will cause more shutdown than original 6 bromo in the past.

Looking forward to this. Gonna run dien,6-bromo, 4-andro, and virtus in like 6 weeks. Also want to know how it is on hair as well.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
6bromo always on cycle as one isomer can convert to 6-bromo-testosterone wich can suppress the hpta. The feedback about estrogen is way stronger, still one should consider that if possible.
Actually at 300mg plus it works like a mild prohormone and was a really nice experience.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Use the 6-bromo on cycle. Nos said it will cause more shutdown than original 6 bromo in the past.

Looking forward to this. Gonna run dien,6-bromo, 4-andro, and virtus in like 6 weeks. Also want to know how it is on hair as well.
Ok will throw the 6-bromo in. Will start with 25mgs and bump it up to 50mg when I add the dien. It is 50mg per ML.
Always been super sensitive with the hair loss, I have a regimen (not just on cycle) for that as well.

JCX

JCX

Awards
6bromo always on cycle as one isomer can convert to 6-bromo-testosterone wich can suppress the hpta. The feedback about estrogen is way stronger, still one should consider that if possible.
Actually at 300mg plus it works like a mild prohormone and was a really nice experience.
Thanks for this info! I don't think ill go above 50mg of 6bromo. Have not used it before will see how the effects are at 25mg then 50mg. I Will use it in conjunction with the dien.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for this info! I don't think ill go above 50mg of 6bromo. Have not used it before will see how the effects are at 25mg then 50mg. I Will use it in conjunction with the dien.
Even at 25mg (.5 ml) it's very potent and will dry you out. It's a 2-for-1 Anabolic and Anti-Estrogen. Similar characteristics​ to Primobolan fwiw.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They both can convert into 6 bromotest.
6alpha is the more potent androgen, non suicidal ai.
6beta is what's desired, weaker androgen, suicidal ai.
Most supp companies will be too cheap to separate the two, or list how much of each is in the serving.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50mg is the ideal starting dosage. It's a low dose.
It was my favorite ai back in the day.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
They both can convert into 6 bromotest.
6alpha is the more potent androgen, non suicidal ai.
6beta is what's desired, weaker androgen, suicidal ai.
Most supp companies will be too cheap to separate the two, or list how much of each is in the serving.
Ok. I wasn't aware.
Nevertheless conversion of the suicidal inhibitor should be fairly low as it won't get detached from the aromatase again.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even at 25mg (.5 ml) it's very potent and will dry you out. It's a 2-for-1 Anabolic and Anti-Estrogen. Similar characteristics​ to Primobolan fwiw.
Must be a good responder, or got something else as the ai! Either way it's a plus!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok. I wasn't aware.
Nevertheless conversion of the suicidal inhibitor should be fairly low as it won't get detached from the aromatase again.
Both the dione an 3-ketone will still act as ai's and androgens,
Just the 3-ketone will bind stronger to the ar.
Ultimately it's no point in stressing about. 6bromo is a feel good ai imo.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Couple of things to note:

DHEA @ 200mg AM and 200mg PM caused me high heart rate and on the second day a terrible migraine headache. I scaled it back to just 100mg in the AM. Today did 150mg to try. OL S11 is very easy to apply and dries quick, no residue, nice smell. Only 5 days in on these 2 compounds. Will update weekly.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Been on Sup3r-11 125mg and Sup3r-DHEA 100mg for 1 week now. Have noticed some more vascularity in the gym and throughout the day. Feeling leaner in mid section. Over the weekend was with a lady so some cheating in the diet happened. Back to routine for this week.

B

btur2915

Awards
You are going to love the dien. Super-11 was ok but it killed my joints and made me lethargic. I think I ran it too high, something like 500mg.

You should try the nos 11kt if you get a chance. Smell is better than most colognes.

JCX

JCX

Awards
You are going to love the dien. Super-11 was ok but it killed my joints and made me lethargic. I think I ran it too high, something like 500mg.

You should try the nos 11kt if you get a chance. Smell is better than most colognes.
Feel the same about the super-11- somewhat underwhelming. Approaching week 3 and have not much to report. To be honest I had better results in terms or muscle hardness, fat loss and vascularity with the original 11-oxo (adrenosterone) by ergopharm. Ran cycles at 450mgs and 600mgs and had more pronounced results. I don't even feel like im 'on' anything. Maybe increase the dose??im doing 2mls AM and 2mls PM now.total 250mg 11kt. Will be starting diendione on the 17th.

JCX

JCX

Awards
First bottle of Sup3r-11 done at 22 days. Felt like ive been using hand sanitizer the past 3 weeks. Nothing notable to say, weird- as I def had some leaning, hardening, pumps and major vascularity with original 11-oxo. Will proceed with next bottle and throw in 6-bromo.. I may save the dien for a proper bulk cycle as im cutting cals and trying to shred....

B

btur2915

Awards
Nos is currently having an insane sales 50% off all products plus a secret addition 5%. Not sure what is left but you may want to look into picking some other items up. He has a great 11kt diol but may be out of stock.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Nos is currently having an insane sales 50% off all products plus a secret addition 5%. Not sure what is left but you may want to look into picking some other items up. He has a great 11kt diol but may be out of stock.
yaa I heard.. would like to try nos 11-kt. I just checked the site- says its out of stock or else id order one up!

B

btur2915

Awards
yaa I heard.. would like to try nos 11-kt. I just checked the site- says its out of stock or else id order one up!
He will restock pretty soon. He is also reformulating it slightly, making it even stronger, along with some of his other products and releasing some new ones as well.

JCX

JCX

Awards
He will restock pretty soon. He is also reformulating it slightly, making it even stronger, along with some of his other products and releasing some new ones as well.
Ok that sounds awesome!

JCX

JCX

Awards
First bottle of Sup3r-11 done at 22 days. Felt like ive been using hand sanitizer the past 3 weeks. Nothing notable to say, weird- as I def had some leaning, hardening, pumps and major vascularity with original 11-oxo. Will proceed with next bottle and throw in 6-bromo.. I may save the dien for a proper bulk cycle as im cutting cals and trying to shred....
I started on 2nd bottle of sup3r-11 june 16th.
Noticed it is quite different than the first. The liquid is much more milky in appearance, where as the first was completely clear like hand sanitizer. After 3 days now I have more fullness and better pumps, longer lasting veins etc. This is more reminiscent of previous runs of 11-oxo. Wondering if the first bottle I had was under dosed or just bunk. Excited to feel some improvements at least. will see how this week progresses.