You guys liking Rebound XT?

  1. New Member
    TrainTilUDrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    4.59%

    You guys liking Rebound XT?


    I was just about to buy Nolva but then I was reading some very good things about Rebound.

    For those of you who have used both, which did you think worked better? I have used nolva many times before but have never used an anti-aromatase before.

  2. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.59%

    RXT tastes like happy
  3. New Member
    TrainTilUDrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    4.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    RXT tastes like happy
    Anyone have a more intelligent response?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainTilUDrop
    Anyone have a more intelligent response?
    Probably not, in a nutshell it's too easy a search with a LOT recent threads discussing the pros and cons of each.
  5. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8383
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    For PCT, for me, both work. RXT got my libido and ejaculatory volume back MUCH quicker and i felt recovered overall quicker. With nolva i felt PCT. With RXT i feel like the cycle is still going.

    Stand-alone, however, nolva does pretty much nothing for me, whereas RXT boosts and strength and progression quite significantly. Even moreso when stacked with ActivaTe.

    I'm gonna stop typing now cause i sound like an advert lol.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze is NOW AVAILABLE!
  6. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Power
    10791
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    With RXT i feel like the cycle is still going.
    Word.

    same effect here. had better effects on rebound/LX combo during PCT than i did with a test/tren combo. felt like the cycle had been extended for another 4 weeks.
  7. New Member
    DR X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    64.21%

    I am so impressed by RXT. It's like i'm still on cycle. I maintained all my strengh and as a matter of fact it has continued to increase. Maintained all my lean gains as well. Ran 4 weeks of SD
  8. Advanced Member
    Dutchman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    73
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

    I'm going into my 4th week of a Rebound XT/Blue Rhino stack and its like running PHs. I had some acne in weeks 2 and 3 but that was it. In the gym I have been steadily gaining, not in huge steps like with SD but more than with M4OHN. This ReboundRhino stack also shares some leaning propensities of the M4OHN. I'm not sure how effective the Rhino would be by itself being straight herbal formula, but with Rebound setting the stage and IMO, maximizing the extra test, I think I may have found the perfect off-cycle cycle.
  9. New Member
    TrainTilUDrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    4.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Probably not, in a nutshell it's too easy a search with a LOT recent threads discussing the pros and cons of each.
    Actually I had searched quite extensively but there was still some voids and the information was scattered between a crapload of threads. Sorry about that.

    Wow, it really sounds like Rebound is the way to go. I am going to give it a shot over the Nolva and we will see how it goes.
  10. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    RXT tastes like happy
    "It tastes like... burning", Ralph Wiggum.
  11. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9771
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    59.47%

    [QUOTE=Robboe] With RXT i feel like the cycle is still going.

    my feelings as well
  12. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9771
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    59.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by DR X
    I am so impressed by RXT. It's like i'm still on cycle. I maintained all my strengh and as a matter of fact it has continued to increase. Maintained all my lean gains as well. Ran 4 weeks of SD
    same with me except I ran SD for 6 weeks
  13. New Member
    West_Coast_repp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    I'm going into my 4th week of a Rebound XT/Blue Rhino stack and its like running PHs. I had some acne in weeks 2 and 3 but that was it. In the gym I have been steadily gaining, not in huge steps like with SD but more than with M4OHN. This ReboundRhino stack also shares some leaning propensities of the M4OHN. I'm not sure how effective the Rhino would be by itself being straight herbal formula, but with Rebound setting the stage and IMO, maximizing the extra test, I think I may have found the perfect off-cycle cycle.
    how long are you going to be running these two products? and, how much weight have you gained over the 3 weeks? thanks.
  14. Advanced Member
    Dutchman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    73
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

    I am gaining a lb a week but my diet is what's holding me back. My strength has gone up in almost every exercise, every week/day by either a couple of reps or around 10 lbs. I am very pleased with it.

    I am probably going to end this in week 5 and run another SD cycle. My plans are 4 wks each for SD/PCT/Rebound+Rhino Stack.
  15. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    i thought i read somewhere that nolva is better than rebound xt (gaspari's novdex)

    after doing a superdrol cycle, for cholestrol levels...is this correct?
  16. New Member
    stratvox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    i thought i read somewhere that nolva is better than rebound xt (gaspari's novdex)

    after doing a superdrol cycle, for cholestrol levels...is this correct?
    Please correct me if im wrong Smeton, are you implying that rebound xt is the same as Gasparis product? Thanks. Im tryiing to see if rebound is for me. I thought gasparis stuff was formestane but i could be wrong.
  17. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stratvox
    Please correct me if im wrong Smeton, are you implying that rebound xt is the same as Gasparis product? Thanks. Im tryiing to see if rebound is for me. I thought gasparis stuff was formestane but i could be wrong.
    sup, No im not. im just saying gasparis novedex is extremely potent its basically the same as kilosports

    attack.gasparis novedex does the same job as rebound xt. I just thought i read the rebound xt is not good

    for lipids after a superdrol cycle. Ive read do nolva first then do the anti-arom. experts = Dr.D, Deoudes,

    etc
  18. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.59%

    Novadex and Attack have less ATD than RXT, because they added another ingredient. PA seems to think that the other ingredient is worthless, and you are getting less of what actually works (the ATD) with Novadex and Attack.
  19. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    your not seeing the big picture.... im specifically talking about a superdrol cycle.

    does rebound xt or any anti-aromatase harmful to lipids after a superdrol cycle?

    i read for pct (superdrol) do nolva then transition into rebound.
  20. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    your not seeing the big picture.... im specifically talking about a superdrol cycle.

    does rebound xt or any anti-aromatase harmful to lipids after a superdrol cycle?

    i read for pct (superdrol) do nolva then transition into rebound.
    You're correct. Do as you just said.
  21. New Member
    mb27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    You're correct. Do as you just said.

    As far as I know RXT is a steroidal inhibitor and does not have any effect on Cholesterol while something like armidex is a non-steroidal inhibitor and won't allow any Cholesterol recovery. If that's true, RXT would be fine for PCT.
  22. Banned
    James007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    62
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    Novadex and Attack have less ATD than RXT, because they added another ingredient. PA seems to think that the other ingredient is worthless, and you are getting less of what actually works (the ATD) with Novadex and Attack.
    You can't state that as fact because it is a proprietary blend. No one knows how much ATD Novadex has except Bruce Kneller, dip****. Stop lying.

    And just because PA says something does not make that statement true.
  23. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    You can't state that as fact because it is a proprietary blend. No one knows how much ATD Novadex has except Bruce Kneller, dip****. Stop lying.

    And just because PA says something does not make that statement true.
    hey, you wanna calm down a little bit?

    Bruce didn't say otherwise when PA made the assertion. Rather, they argued about the merits of the other ingredient (the name of which escapes me at the moment).
  24. Banned
    James007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    62
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%

    3-OHAT. I think the consensus is that ATD is to be taken 3 times a day to keep test levels stable, and Bruce claims the addition of 3-OHAT only required once daily dosing.

    If you see PA’s posts they’re all attacks on Kneller or Llewellyn.
  25. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by James007
    I think the consensus is that ATD is to be taken 3 times a day to keep test levels stable
    I am not part of that consensus. Test levels aren't stable to begin with, they fluctuate dramatically in a day, and between days (with intra-daily fluctuation being relevant here).

    Most hormonal production occurs at nighttime, while sleeping, which is why RXT (and pretty much all AIs to my knowledge) are preferentially dosed before bed.

    Either way, we have seen test results of between 1500 and 2000+ng/dl of test on both RXT and Novadex XT, so I'm sure both well. It has yet to be determined which works better.
  26. Banned
    James007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    62
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    71.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    I am not part of that consensus. Test levels aren't stable to begin with, they fluctuate dramatically in a day, and between days (with intra-daily fluctuation being relevant here).

    Most hormonal production occurs at nighttime, while sleeping, which is why RXT (and pretty much all AIs to my knowledge) are preferentially dosed before bed.

    Either way, we have seen test results of between 1500 and 2000+ng/dl of test on both RXT and Novadex XT, so I'm sure both well. It has yet to be determined which works better.
    Can you show me the blood tests from RXT that show between 1500 and 2000 ng/dl? I'm sure they exist, but I didn't see them and would be curious.

    Your argument that they fluctuate dramatically is a crock of ****. Everything fluctuates dramatically, especially the wind and temperature. Hey, it's cooler at night. Did you know that? I wonder why.. Everything is relative. So do we want stable test levels or not? If BK says 3-OHAT creates MORE stable test levels and he has evidence to prove it then good for him. Let him put it in his product and sell it and show the consumer the evidence. I think the trials are running right now.

    To beet, AI's at night can take a toll on your sleep cycle. I don't think the benefits outweigh the rewards in this regard. I'd rather have good sleep than get any slight benefit from estrogen peaking at night and reasoning this is the time to take an steroidal AI.
  27. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mb27
    As far as I know RXT is a steroidal inhibitor and does not have any effect on Cholesterol while something like armidex is a non-steroidal inhibitor and won't allow any Cholesterol recovery. If that's true, RXT would be fine for PCT.
    Oh, well then I'm not sure then. That's what I thought from reading everybody's bloodowrk. May just wanna ask sledge directly smeton.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. you guys know anyone like this
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 04:47 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 11:05 PM
  3. You guys should like this, VPX
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 04:28 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 02:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in