Trestolone

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered m1a an the idiots sent me trestolone 60 tabs 40 mg a piece will I still make solid gains on a 4 week cycle ?

Choppedjunior

Awards
pill would be hard as its half life is very very short. its usually used a boost pre workout alongside another compound. Its a great product. but alone in pill form I'm not sure. would have to take 3/4 pills a day spread out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people don't run trest solo but more as a base. You will notice some gains in strength and mass but it is also wet so there will be water retention. As stated above, the oral half life is pretty short so it needs to be space accordingly. If I were you I would get something to run along with it. Also make sure you have an ai and serm.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40mg tabs, that's kinda stupid either way. Usually dosed at 25mg. Makes for difficult dosing. Well, I guess you could cut them in half to make 20mg, but still stupid

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get a DHT like m STEN or Dmz or mithras to stack with Trestolone

Scrutiny

Awards
I've been running Focused Nutrition's Oral Trest Caps and have been loving it with great gains.

I know a lot of people go for the TD or injection version and have great results, however the oral route is still solid in my opinion.

Just space out your dosages throughout the day to ensure your blood levels remain stable with it and you will be good to go.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
40mg tabs, that's kinda stupid either way. Usually dosed at 25mg. Makes for difficult dosing. Well, I guess you could cut them in half to make 20mg, but still stupid
If I cut them in half and took 4 doses spread out per day do you think I could have an effective cycle?

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Most people don't run trest solo but more as a base. You will notice some gains in strength and mass but it is also wet so there will be water retention. As stated above, the oral half life is pretty short so it needs to be space accordingly. If I were you I would get something to run along with it. Also make sure you have an ai and serm.
What is the oral half life I've been searching and can't seem to find it

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get it from Medfitrx?

Definitey would have liked the M1A better but their stuff is FAR higher quality than most other supp companies.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Notice I said "terminal half life", has zilch to do with route of admin.
Right, but the study showing a 40-minute terminal half-life for MENT was done via IV. Oral administration would in all likelihood have a very different terminal half-life depending on the pharmakinetics of MENT via oral administration, and would likely have a longer terminal half-life than intravenous administration.

Where's Patrick Arnold when you need him?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im going to do a trestolone & alpha 1 cycle. Trestolone will be 25 mgs oral 5 times evenly throughout day.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's Coop when you need him?

Oh, right here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/245568-q-olympus-labs-9.html#post4464490

Regardless, the half life of oral will be fukn short. Its unlikely oral admin is going to magically increase to 4+hrs over IV. The upshot being, the most practical method at attempting stable plasma levels is via TD.
You're essentially right, once the oral Trest is broken down and hits the bloodstream the half-life will be similar to IV. The advantage of Oral over IV is the total biological life and blood plasma spike should be less of a downward spiral since it's going to break down more slowly in the gut vs IV. Transdermal is certainly better as you stated vs. oral for sustained release and IM Trest Ace is miles ahead for sustained blood levels. It's certainly an interesting compound either way.

Reactions: Nac
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to do a trestolone & alpha 1 cycle. Trestolone will be 25 mgs oral 5 times evenly throughout day.
Sounds like a good cycle. May want to have some Aromasin on hand in case you're​ estrogen sensitive.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab some TUDCA while you're at it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The advantage of Oral over IV is the total biological life and blood plasma spike should be less of a downward spiral since it's going to break down more slowly in the gut vs IV.
Okay yeah cool, I was considering the action of the compound from a much more narrower window. What youve written here makes perfect sense.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'm really interested in hownthis goes as I have oral and I don't want to risk TD as I have 3 little girls here at home

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're essentially right, once the oral Trest is broken down and hits the bloodstream the half-life will be similar to IV. The advantage of Oral over IV is the total biological life and blood plasma spike should be less of a downward spiral since it's going to break down more slowly in the gut vs IV. Transdermal is certainly better as you stated vs. oral for sustained release and IM Trest Ace is miles ahead for sustained blood levels. It's certainly an interesting compound either way.
Wut.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The acetate ester must be cleaved off before ment can be active.
For oral trest ace,
This'll happen in the digestive process. Once it enters the blood stream, you're now starting with plain ment, and it metabolized very rapidly d/t not binding to shbg.
When you inject -ace you skip the digestive system and now enzymes in the bood have to cleave off the ester.

The half life of oral trest ace is likely even less than when injected d/t skipping first pass metabolism.

Both iv and oral admistration both deliver the drug all at once. So that idea is out.

I don't think it's all that important though. You'll get a good "andro rush" taking it pre workout. You'll get this from other ph's too like 4-andro.
But the effects are going to continue after the hormone is gone.
It's like getting something from the vending machine. you push the button, then a series of processes happen after you've pushed it an removed your finger. The end result is you get your stuff.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For oral trest ace,
This'll happen in the digestive process. Once it enters the blood stream, you're now starting with plain ment, and it metabolized very rapidly d/t not binding to shbg.
When you inject -ace you skip the digestive system and now enzymes in the bood have to cleave off the ester.

The half life of oral trest ace is likely even less than when injected d/t skipping first pass metabolism.

Both iv and oral admistration both deliver the drug all at once. So that idea is out.

I don't think it's all that important though. You'll get a good "andro rush" taking it pre workout. You'll get this from other ph's too like 4-andro.
It's like getting something from the vending machine. you push the button, then a series of processes happen after you've pushed it an removed your finger. The end result is you get your stuff.
Huh??

You got your finger removed in a vending machine???

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For oral trest ace,

Any rough estimate of Transdermal half-life? Probably tough to gauge but I imagine it's significantly longer than oral.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure, I'd have to research what enzymes specifically cleave off the acetate and see if they are present in the skin.

But sub q, td, im don't increase the half life, they just allow the steroid to be released into the body at a slower rate. Only way to increase half life would be either changes to the molecule structure, or taking something that inhibits the enzymes responsible for breaking down trest. Example, dhb is commonly used to increase the life of drugs.

When an ester is attached, the compound is inactive.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The deca ester is the one I want to see come back. Phenyl prop would be nice too - never got to try it. The decanoate version was very strong. Only need 1 mL per week to get 10lbs of lean body mass in 3 weeks!

Anyways, I would like something that potent again but with my new found discipline and lean body mass. I feel I could capitalize on it better now.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For oral trest ace,

Right. We're discussing how long it takes for the signal from Trest to occur - like was the communication effort 5 minutes versus 2hrs. It's the effect, the command from that signal that would probably should care more about.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The deca ester is the one I want to see come back. Phenyl prop would be nice too - never got to try it. The decanoate version was very strong. Only need 1 mL per week to get 10lbs of lean body mass in 3 weeks!

Anyways, I would like something that potent again but with my new found discipline and lean body mass. I feel I could capitalize on it better now.
I'm not going to give too much away, but pure oils is back...... ba has passed so not sure for how much longer.
That is all. :smoker:

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to give too much away, but pure oils is back...... ba has passed so not sure for how much longer.
That is all. :smoker:
WHAT?! IF THIS IS A CERTAIN RESEARCH OIL FB OUTFIT I SAW, THEN I THINK I KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT; PLS PM ME TO CONFIRM....

Redrum42

Awards
Trestolone oral?

God, people who think that because they're not using a needle, it's safer, are as dumb as my white rice. All these kids doing SARMs and oral AAS thinking it's the safer route....

350mg test cyp a week is safer, more effective, cheaper, and more likely to be legit (anaboliclab testing etc, there are not trustworthy independent labs to test SARM s). Not to mention SARM S have no long term research (oh except they might blind you permanently) and AAS have decades upon decades of extremely thorough research.

I literally can't think of a single benefit oral AAS or SARMs have over traditional oil AAS

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone oral?

God, people who think that because they're not using a needle, it's safer, are as dumb as my white rice. All these kids doing SARMs and oral AAS thinking it's the safer route....

350mg test cyp a week is safer, more effective, cheaper, and more likely to be legit (anaboliclab testing etc, there are not trustworthy independent labs to test SARM s). Not to mention SARM S have no long term research (oh except they might blind you permanently) and AAS have decades upon decades of extremely thorough research.

I literally can't think of a single benefit oral AAS or SARMs have over traditional oil AAS
That whole legality thing might be a good reason. Some people don't want to pin for a myriad of reasons, one often being the aforementioned. I am not debating efficacy, I am debating reason.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People have a natural prejudice against needles and injecting sh1t into their bodies.

Lol youre being a pious prick.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People have a natural prejudice against needles and injecting sh1t into their bodies.

Lol youre being a pious prick.
I'd rather not do it. It's a pain in the ass.... :smoker:

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Currently running OL trest with MDrol and seeing great success

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After trestolone I would definitely run 8 weeks Clomid! I learned 6 weeks wasn't even enough after moderate dose trest for 40 days.

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
I started today and I am pretty stoked. After ALL the frigging videos and anything I can read online, it seems 50mg oral/day is plenty. I have the EA brand, 10mg pills. Based on what I have found, its a 3 hour half life. Looks like there is still a lot of debate there. I am going to take one mid morning, one at lunch (3hours later) then 2 (20mg) at 3 and workout just after 5pm. so 40mg total. I am going to try and stop it there and avoid night sweats if that is possible but hoping since such a short half life. Already taking Aromisin 25mg/day to keep estro at bay hopefully. If not I have letro. The videos EA has put out, recommend starting at 30mg/day oral and as pre workout. Going to see what works for me but want to start at 40 to be sure to get a quick boost. I am 42 and on TRT 200mg/week already. Any of the previous posters have anything to add or advise?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The half life is significantly less than 3hr. But, meh...

Disco41

Disco41

Awards
I started today and I am pretty stoked. After ALL the frigging videos and anything I can read online, it seems 50mg oral/day is plenty. I have the EA brand, 10mg pills. Based on what I have found, its a 3 hour half life. Looks like there is still a lot of debate there. I am going to take one mid morning, one at lunch (3hours later) then 2 (20mg) at 3 and workout just after 5pm. so 40mg total. I am going to try and stop it there and avoid night sweats if that is possible but hoping since such a short half life. Already taking Aromisin 25mg/day to keep estro at bay hopefully. If not I have letro. The videos EA has put out, recommend starting at 30mg/day oral and as pre workout. Going to see what works for me but want to start at 40 to be sure to get a quick boost. Any of the previous posters have anything to add or advise? And I have PCT clomid etc.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have gone for dermatrest, it's the shizzle and no need to be swallowing tablets every 3 or 4 hours