Bloodwork

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I got bloods done the day after the last day of a 16 week cycle.

AST and ALT are a little high, but I'm sure they will normalize quickly. I'm a bit concerned about the high RBC and WBC, as well as the low LH and FSH. Should I be?
Nac

View attachment results_edited.pdf

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your high testosterone level is signaling your HPTA to NOT produce LH and FSH thus the low values. I assume your are into your PCT big time to recover?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I thought you on trt?
I am.

Sorry if these are stupid questions. I'll admit that I don't know a whole lot about bloodwork values beyond the basic ones. I'd imagine the low LH and FSH are normal considering my testosterone levels? What about WBC? I know steroids increase red blood cell count, but I wasn't sure about white blood cell count.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wbc increased on blast. Not as much as rbc/hcrit/hglob, but still increased. Ive also read wbc increasing for others on-cycle too, so in absence of infection/flu/etc an increase is not unusual. Really, though, you need context, ie a previous cbc, to see a trend.

I personally wouldnt be too concerned if it were me, with your hcrit/hglob/platelet numbers being decent (and they do look good, hcrit in particular...guessing you donate?). But, really need some previous readings.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
My wbc increased on blast. Not as much as rbc/hcrit/hglob, but still increased. Ive also read wbc increasing for others on-cycle too, so in absence of infection/flu/etc an increase is not unusual. Really, though, you need context, ie a previous cbc, to see a trend.

I personally wouldnt be too concerned if it were me, with your hcrit/hglob/platelet numbers being decent (and they do look good, hcrit in particular...guessing you donate?). But, really need some previous readings.
Yeah, I donated 5 months ago or so. I probably won't again for a while. I've read about guys getting into this horrible cycle where donating causes them to have low iron levels, so they take an iron supplement, which raises their hematocrit levels, and this repeats forever... And I don't want that to happen to me.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 months? Wow thats impressive. Idve guessed that the trt and recent blast wouldve put your hematocrit higher. Sweet.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just remember to keep an eye on your platelets. Again, I dont know how theyre trending, but they are getting up there. If need be you can do a platelet-only donation, which shouldnt impact iron and whatnot. Might cause a slight drop in BP, too. But, just keep an eye on them.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on TRT for over 2 years and feel better than I did at 20. Here are a couple TRT related items you might find helpful:
IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3499.JPG