Guys With Rotator Cuff Injuries might like this

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have read man threads about guys trying to repair cuff injuries with BPC-157 & TB-500. I hope that is going great for you as many are trying and I think it's best thing short of surgery. I have used BPC157 and TB500 to help me recover from a leg injury and it does work wonders I found that both peptides worked best with low intensity exercise in the injured area.

I have already had sergury on my right shoulder years ago and I will eventually have to have it done on my left. For now it's minor and just keeps me from doing high weight on certain shoulder exercises.Today I tried out a neoprene shoulder/Cuff brace, and I can say it really helped They come in all types from just basic neoprene to mad max style. It really stabilizes long range of movement and just makes it feel all around less injured and vulnerable. I would highly recommend you guys with an injured wing to try this out. I didn't even know that this type of brace existed until I accidentally stumbled on it while e-shopping. This is the 1 I got.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007NVSWE0/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sm****ATVPDKIKX0DER

Amazon won't give me pennies on the dollar for my return of this model so I'm giving it away

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BWCNZG0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've thought about getting one of these. I had shoulder surgery a year ago and it's still not perfect, and my other shoulder likely needs it at some point.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I've thought about getting one of these. I had shoulder surgery a year ago and it's still not perfect, and my other shoulder likely needs it at some point.
I would give a few a try. I had to get this 1 that I really like, after trying a more basic one that was too small but I could feel it would help.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar