Need some suggestions

JMark

JMark

Awards
I'm gonna be doing an 8 week epitren run from ironmaglabs. I also have a bottle of msten that's enough for a 4 week run at 24mg a day. Should I throw in the msten? If I do run the msten, should i do 24mg for 4 weeks at the start of the cycle or 12mg for the entire 8 week cycle along side epitren?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that epistane or epiandro? If epiandro I would toss in the msten, I've run two methyls several times so you should be gtg if it's epistane as well just be cautious of your liver. I would pick up some CEL Tudca and use it at 500-1000mg daily and CEL cycle support will cover the rest of your bases. Arimicare Pro and Blockade are some other good ones.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna be doing an 8 week epitren run from ironmaglabs. I also have a bottle of msten that's enough for a 4 week run at 24mg a day. Should I throw in the msten? If I do run the msten, should i do 24mg for 4 weeks at the start of the cycle or 12mg for the entire 8 week cycle along side epitren?
I would do the 24 mg for 4 weeks at the front half of your cycle.

JMark

JMark

Awards
Is that epistane or epiandro? If epiandro I would toss in the msten, I've run two methyls several times so you should be gtg if it's epistane as well just be cautious of your liver. I would pick up some CEL Tudca and use it at 500-1000mg daily and CEL cycle support will cover the rest of your bases. Arimicare Pro and Blockade are some other good ones.
It's epistane and I'll be using ar1macare pro for on cycle support.

jaylongjohn

Awards
Are you trying to lean out or bulk? I assume lean out since it's epitren. Either way I would agree and use the msten in front at 24mg a day. It'd be a better bulking cycle than cutting though