How to dose 10mg mk677 WHILE CUTTING? Morning, pwo or last meal?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
when should i dose 10mg mk677 (olympus labs ghar1ne) when im cutting, does it matter?

what do you recommend

empty stomach vs after meal?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how you respond to MK677. If you find you feel lethargic after dosing MK, take it before bed. If you're one who experiences a stimulating effect from MK it's better to dose in the morning. As far as efficacy goes it really doesn't matter when you dose it or whether you take it on a full/empty stomach. Having a 24 hour half-life means it will be effective around the clock.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
It depends on how you respond to MK677. If you find you feel lethargic after dosing MK, take it before bed. If you're one who experiences a stimulating effect from MK it's better to dose in the morning. As far as efficacy goes it really doesn't matter when you dose it or whether you take it on a full/empty stomach. Having a 24 hour half-life means it will be effective around the clock.
ok, im just gonna start off taking 10mg with my last meal (post workout meal)

thanks for your comment

jaylongjohn

Awards
I used mk677 while cutting precomp. I got a little more bloat I don't think it enhanced fat loss that much and made hungry as a mofo so miserable on low calories. If you're looking for a lean look WHILE cutting I wouldn't recommend it. But if your cutting for a goal ie competition or photo shoot etc. and can handle the extra hunger than I'd use it. I'm a firm believer in throwing in as many things with as little side effects to help reach your goal. But as far as timing is agree and use it last meal

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I used mk677 while cutting precomp. I got a little more bloat I don't think it enhanced fat loss that much and made hungry as a mofo so miserable on low calories. If you're looking for a lean look WHILE cutting I wouldn't recommend it. But if your cutting for a goal ie competition or photo shoot etc. and can handle the extra hunger than I'd use it. I'm a firm believer in throwing in as many things with as little side effects to help reach your goal. But as far as timing is agree and use it last meal
thx, im just gonna use 10mg aday.. if the hunger gets to bad ima just save it til im bulking