test cycle with?

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
I just got test cypionate and was starting a cycle.i was planing on taking it for 12 weeks and 200mg every 3 days. I want to stack it with something that isn't hard on the liver and I can get easily.. any suggestions. Is there any pro hormones that aren't hard on the liver?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Liver toxicity is exaggerated, get some cycle support and take ur pick. If it's your first cycle you don't need to stack anything but do what u want

jkat08

jkat08

Awards
Agreed, see how you like the gains you get!! Why slam your system if you don't have to!.. then pct correctly! If you want more you'd be good in a few months to TREN, DECA, EQ...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are a first time AAS user you could kick with something light like hdrol or low dosed dbol. Or, you can just pin and enjoy your first ride. If you have access to test i would assume your source has orals as well.

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Sorry I should have said this but I've taken a test only cycle but only took 300mg a week for 12 weeks and that ended 4 months ago

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
I definitely got good results but I want to add something to it if I can find something really easy on the liver

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely got good results but I want to add something to it if I can find something really easy on the liver
You're injecting AAS which is hard on organs that don't repair, yet you're worried about impact to the liver which is remarkably resilient. Kinda backwards thinking no?

Like i said, a low dosed dbol might fit the bill for you. Tbol is an option too. Var would be good if you have the money as it's one of the pricier orals.

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
worried about how hard it is for your liver to process a pro hormone on first pass. I don't get bad side effects on test