M1 Alpha by Andropharm on amazon legit?

Buses

Awards
Anyone have experience with the M1 Alpha by andropharm that is available on Amazon ? Is this stuff legit?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No way to really know. Look for reviews on the seller, I don't buy stuff like that on Amazon

Tenpack

Awards
I had the choice of that or outlier nutrition m1alpha.Went with outlier. Haven't used it yet but have herd its g2g from numerous sources.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wasn't concerned with the brand, I'd be worried about the seller

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Andropharm M1A right now. Wanted to use it as a kickstart to a protobol cycle. So after 3 days I was up 3 lbs (80mg total first 3 days). Pretty sure this was just some initial glycogen stores, but at the time was thinking "holy crap"! Anyway, I have been running it at 20mg along with 50mg protobol for almost 2 weeks now. Up 5 lbs total so far. Since proto isn't really much of a "bulker" and is slower to kick in, and given the initial weight gain, I'd say the M1A is legit. Weight gain has slowed down, but my diet hasn't been great either, so... Lethargy also starting to set in, so I'm hoping the proto is going to kick in soon. Last time I ran proto, I got a pretty good "on" feeling going into that 3rd week. I also bought a bottle of that Outlier brand for the hell of it, but haven't tried it yet.

Just my 2 cents...