Nolva to arimidex

brawny281

Awards
Used .5 mg of arimidex eod and developed some gyno. I switched to nolvadex 60mg ed to clear it. Can I go back to arimidex at 1mg eod to finish out my cycle once the gyno is gone?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where do you get your logic?

You shouldn't have stopped the Arimidex in the first place. 60mg Nolva is ridiculous.

brawny281

Awards
Where do you get your logic?

You shouldn't have stopped the Arimidex in the first place. 60mg Nolva is ridiculous.
I found in some research that taking both at the same time would decrease the effects of the arimidex. It's better to switch and depress the estrogen levels with nolva.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I found in some research that taking both at the same time would decrease the effects of the arimidex. It's better to switch and depress the estrogen levels with nolva.
Nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue, adex lowers estrogen. That "logic" is ridiculous. Take both

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What were you on where 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD wasn't enough to keep you from getting gyno? I can only think of two things: very high test or IM trest. Are you sure your Arimidex isn't bunk?

brawny281

Awards
What were you on where 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD wasn't enough to keep you from getting gyno? I can only think of two things: very high test or IM trest. Are you sure your Arimidex isn't bunk?
Ya I'm sure it's good arimidex. I think my last cycle of deca might have made me a little more prone to gyno so when I started this one the symptoms flared up fast.