Dbol/ ostarine cycle

A

Altgilbers14

Awards
So its been a while since ive ran a cycle, but i got access to some stuff due to my close proximity to Pakistan. Ive been out of the game since I was friends with PA when he owned Ergopharm. My cycle will look as follows:
Weeks 1-4
Dbol 20/30/30/20or30
Rx Aromasin as prescribed EOD

Weeks 5-8
Ostarine 25/20/15/10
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta is suppressive , do not use in PCT or you will not recover, at as low as 3mg osta can supress test.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Dbol without test and a SARM in PCT... Both are terrible ideas.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So its been a while since ive ran a cycle, but i got access to some stuff due to my close proximity to Pakistan. Ive been out of the game since I was friends with PA when he owned Ergopharm. My cycle will look as follows:
Weeks 1-4
Dbol 20/30/30/20or30
Rx Aromasin as prescribed EOD

Weeks 5-8
Ostarine 25/20/15/10
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Thoughts?
Test base would be good, if not, lethargy is a biatch.
If you are needle shy and you want to skip pinning test:

-TD Trest 2 pump/day
-D-bol 30/30/30/30
-AI eod

Dump Ostarine and do:
Clomid + Nolva

A

Altgilbers14

Awards
What about adding an OTC test boost to my pct? Not dumping the ostarine...there seems to be some mixed thoughts on it but had a buddy run it in PCT and it helped him keep his gains and shed a little BF.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not mixed opinion it's a fact, and a ****ty idea but it's your nuts so do what you want

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What about adding an OTC test boost to my pct? Not dumping the ostarine...there seems to be some mixed thoughts on it but had a buddy run it in PCT and it helped him keep his gains and shed a little BF.
The purpose of PCT is to jump start your natural testosterone production after taking drugs that suppress it. Taking a drug that suppresses it during that time is counterproductive to the purpose of running a PCT in the first place.

A

Altgilbers14

Awards
From what ive read from users and studies it doesnt become suppressive until dosed at 25mg plus for longer than 4 weeks. I'll do some more research, ive got nothing but time to get this all squared away.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's old outdated info and sounds like that isarms guys bull****. Studies​ show suppression as low as 3mg

A

Altgilbers14

Awards
Word. Ill look into something else in PCT, and save the ostarine for a recomp cycle

A

Altgilbers14

Awards
So my new plan:
Dbol- 30/30/30/30
Aromasin as prescribed every other day

PCT
Nolva-20/20/10/10
OTC Test booster

Thoughts?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my new plan:
Dbol- 30/30/30/30
Aromasin as prescribed every other day

PCT
Nolva-20/20/10/10
OTC Test booster

Thoughts?
PCT seems under dosed to me, I would double the Nolva dose and go a week longer.
At the end of PCT you may also need an AI for E rebound.

The cycle, well, if you think you can pull it off without a test base, then do it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think dbol without test is as bad as everyone says but I'd go longer like 6 weeks. I'd also use test myself but even something like epiandro would help cus I'm not risking my junk for gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
C Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13