Halodrol and AI

R

Robbie Balboa

Awards
I am stacking Gaspari's new Halodrol and Nova-X. Since 4-Andro can convert to estrogen, would it be a good idea to run an AI along side it?? The product would be E2-X by Get Diesel Nutrition. PCT will be novadex XT and DTH.

Last edited:
S

sespress

Awards
I am stacking Gaspari's new Halodrol and Nova-X. Since 4-Andro can convert to estrogen, would it be a good idea to run an AI along side it?? The product would be E2-X by Get Diesel Nutrition. PCT will be novadex XT and DTH.
Might be, it's not the worst aromatizing cycle ever but by the end of 8 weeks I was talking about AI for it. Just have it on hand don't take it unless you need it for something like 4andro. Also your PCT should contain actual nolva pharma stuff or RC. I think the one your talking about is over the counter stuff right?

Anyone other than me getting more and more irritated with the industry naming? Novadex XT ... Or the other halodrol is not 4 andro. Sigh. I didn't even look up the gaspari product but based on OP statement sounds like another product calling itself the name of one of the great ph's of all time but it's just an andro these days.

S

sespress

Awards
Yeah and arimidex or exemestane for an AI. Not any OTC stuff

R

Robbie Balboa

Awards
Right. The new halodrol is 4 metabolites of dhea. Nothing like the original halodrol 50. The novadex xt is also a different formula. So no AI needed on cycle?? Thanks for your response bro.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a dogshyt PCT if you can even call it that. Clomid or nolva, those ****ty test boosters are a waste of money