Mid cycle gyno flare up

3parks

Awards
Got a bit of gyno in my left breast 2 weeks ago. Current cycle im on is .5 EOD tren, EQ 400 mg and Test E 400mg per week split up bi weekly. I started using liquiNol and has brought it down. Wondering what now. I have Arimidex, LiquiFem, and liquiNol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That Tren is probably starting to build up on the progesterone receptors and is causing a flare up in estrogen, assuming you have been running the AI this whole time. I'd cut the test in half, run .5mg Arimidex ED and keep Nolva @ 10mg throughout cycle to control the existing gyno. Make adjustments as needed.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
That Tren is probably starting to build up on the progesterone receptors and is causing a flare up in estrogen, assuming you have been running the AI this whole time. I'd cut the test in half, run .5mg Arimidex ED and keep Nolva @ 10mg throughout cycle to control the existing gyno. Make adjustments as needed.
Yup exactly this. Had a flare up a month or so ago running a heavy ment cycle and popped some heavy ai for two days them tapered down for the next three and it was like it never happened. Might not have to cut your test ??? Unless the adex doesn't do it imo.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The reason I say cut Test is really because the goal is to get it under control and then once that has happened, upping the Test again would be the sensible expectation. Once gyno starts, it's hard to undo it without removing the aromatising steroids.