cracking joints?

pete073

Awards
Hey guys,
I had very low testosterone/estrogen for approximately 2 years, during that time my joints started making clicking and cracking noises, like my ligaments were loose. When it first started it was bearable, but now several years later it has gotten soo bad it is debilitating. Everyday is a struggle for me, I am in pain and everything feels soo loose I feel like my body is going to drop to the floor, I thinks its that my ligaments are not holding like they should, my neck is the worst since most movement occurs there. I have no clue how I been like this for soo long, it is suffering. I am not into working out or big muscles so I am quite hesitant about taking higher doses of testosterone, I just want to be healthy and thriving. I notice that when I take higher dosages of testosterone my joint issues start to subside, but the dose has to be around 150mg-200mg per week, right now I am on 50mg twice per week and it does nothing for me, as soon as I increase to 200mg a week the joints get better, but I hate to be on the higher dose because I feel it's supraphysiological and may do harm. I am starting to think having low testosterone for soo long depleted reserves of some sort and now I require a lot to overcome the deficit. I am considering the higher dose for a few months then gradually taper down to a physiological dose and see if my joint issues do not return. Any suggestions? Thanks..

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First of all I would definitely report this kind of thing to your physician. I am sure you already have, but I think it would be a good idea to make it extremely clear that you're not drug seeking and just feel like ass on your current dosing protocol. Now if you're stuck where you are I would look into some joint supplements. Join Support XT is a beloved joint supplement on this forum and should start helping immediately with the creaking and "loose" ligament feeling. I would strongly recommend Cissus XT by SNS as I think it suits your needs a bit better but it would work great with Joint Support XT if funds allow. The Cissus XT will target your ligaments, tendons, and cartilage a bit better help give you the most relief. I hope this helps pete, best of luck.

pete073

Awards
First of all I would definitely report this kind of thing to your physician. I am sure you already have, but I think it would be a good idea to make it extremely clear that you're not drug seeking and just feel like ass on your current dosing protocol. Now if you're stuck where you are I would look into some joint supplements. Join Support XT is a beloved joint supplement on this forum and should start helping immediately with the creaking and "loose" ligament feeling. I would strongly recommend Cissus XT by SNS as I think it suits your needs a bit better but it would work great with Joint Support XT if funds allow. The Cissus XT will target your ligaments, tendons, and cartilage a bit better help give you the most relief. I hope this helps pete, best of luck.
Thanks express 42, I have various joint supplements, no help.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
+1 for asking your physician. You said you're on trt; are you also taking an aromatize inhibitor? If so maybe ask your physician about lowering the dose of it

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ergo log said gelatin powder and vitamin C can help joints out

pete073

Awards
+1 for asking your physician. You said you're on trt; are you also taking an aromatize inhibitor? If so maybe ask your physician about lowering the dose of it
Hey Guru, No I do not take an aromatase inhibitor. thanks for your reply.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had the problem. Curcumin helped but hasn't cured it completelly.

edit: reading your post. You have it a lot worse so curcumin might help a little but I'd say you need help from a doctor.