Oral Trest

Scrutiny

Awards
Hey Guys,

I've been using Focused Nutrition's Trest Elite the past 5 or so weeks and have been having great results.
Huge increases in size, strength, libido, well-being, basically everything that Trest has been said to do and have had nil issues with the oral dosing.

A problem I do have, is that in a couple weeks time I will be going away for 2.5 to 3 weeks on a Holiday where I will likely not have access to a gym in this time except for maybe a few times depending what towns I can pass through and with their gym availability etc.

I also have two bottles of Fusion's 4AD (This is the original 4AD and not 4-DHEA), and still another bottle of Trest left.

Basically, I am wondering what people's thoughts are on what I should do when I go away.

I know I will lose some size and strength, however I am unsure whether to continue the Trest while I am away to keep my libido, well-being and everything else stable or should I just drop the Trest and use the 4AD spaced throughout the day to keep my Test levels optimized.
Just trying to minimize as much loss/damage as possible while I am away.

My issue is I am fearful of getting off everything and going into a PCT during this time away, as I will likely feel like garbage and have that big "Crash" in libido and everything else that comes with PCT.

When I get back I can do my proper PCT with Liquid Nolva and other Supp's such as Super PCT, etc.

Thanks guys - suggestions on how I should supplement the above while away would be fantastic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep test optimized??? Prohormones shut off your test not raise it. I'd stay on cycle and PCT after if your worried about it. You can work out anywhere, push-ups dips grab some heavy duty resistance bands, pull-up on a tree branch, jog and do depth jumps. You don't necessarily need a gym

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Push ups, pull ups, dips, squats, lunges.
The foundation the brick house should be built upon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Push ups, pull ups, dips, squats, lunges.
The foundation the brick house should be built upon.
this ^^^.. step ups, muscle ups, planks, swimming, sprinting, box jumps, ect... there is about a million things you can do to keep up your build.

Bolindero

Awards
I would look into purchasing or if you already have a moderate weighted kettlebell 50-60lbs prob get really lean on trest while doing a circuit.

Even if you can't do that like recommended above just smash out some body weight stuff, will prob feel amazing being on trest and doing some high reps stuff.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would look into purchasing or if you already have a moderate weighted kettlebell 50-60lbs prob get really lean on trest while doing a circuit.

Even if you can't do that like recommended above just smash out some body weight stuff, will prob feel amazing being on trest and doing some high reps stuff.
With that weight of a kettle bell, what exercises would consist for the circuit?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the diff between 4 ad and 4 dhea?
4 AD is 4-Androstenediol

4 AD is a 1 step pro hormone to testosterone

4 AD is much more potent then 4 DHEA

4 DHEA is 4-Dehydroepiandrosterone

Is a 2 step pro hormone to testosterone.

Many 4 DHEA manufacturers refer to 4 DHEA as 4 AD, but this is wrong & misleading.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 AD is 4-Androstenediol or 4-androstenedione

4 AD is a 1 step pro hormone to testosterone

4 AD is much more potent then 4 DHEA

4 DHEA is 4-Dehydroepiandrosterone

Is a 2 step pro hormone to testosterone. That converts into either 4-andro-diol or Dione

Many 4 DHEA manufacturers refer to 4 DHEA as 4 AD, but this is wrong & misleading.
Helped.

Bolindero

Awards
With that weight of a kettle bell, what exercises would consist for the circuit?
KB Swings
High Pulls
Goblet Squats
Clean and Press

Turkish Get ups but I do these seperately from the circuit at the end so my technique isn't horrible.

KB circuits plus bjj got me from about 230 after my daughter was born down to the 200's

jaylongjohn

Awards
If you're going on holiday you definitely don't want to pct and feel like ****. I'd half or quarter the dose of trest you're on right now. Work out with pushups and dips etc. like others stated. This will also resenstize your andro receptors a little or at least keep you from upping tolerance while on cycle. Then since trest isn't harsh continue your cycle after holiday if you wish to do so.