MENT has nothing on Methyltrienalone, Normethandrolone....Explain?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
This post is discussing the methylated "oral" versions of injectable steroids such as Methyltrienolone, dimethyltrienolone, Mibolerone, normethandrolone, Winstrol Depot, Methyl1Testosterone, and others

So just to keep the bashing at bay. I do realize that conventionally the methyl added to the 17alpha group is to insure the steroid makes it past the liver 1st pass and remains active. However there are methyl injectables that are used, Primobolan, Stanazol, and MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate) So why don't we use the top row? Why would it be anymore stressful on the liver than the oral version ppl drink Stanazol so they don't have to pin every day. We all accept the extra methyl on SD. I Fukking Love SD! and we all know it's harsh but it is basically dimethyl Drostanolone. And if the second methyl group keeps it more active for longer why not low dose Methyltrienolone and have it active for longer? An even better question is why is there not a Lab that attach an ester on Methyl1testosterone and make a legal RC injectable that is truly bad ass? These are more rare compounds, but nothing close to irregular. I'm sure there are good reason's for some but I am really curious why we have just abandoned these super powerful compounds. No bashing or Post jacking I would like to have anyone with a good idea to put their opinion in on this.
EDIT: Just to clarify I'm mainly wondering why the "oral" versions are not now used IM. Because of the methyl group they are more potent as they have a longer active life. Winstrol Depot is still reg winstrol with the methyl so why are these and others not used IM.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take methyl tren for a few days and you will see why not a lot of people mess with it. Cheque drops too.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take methyl tren for a few days and you will see why not a lot of people mess with it. Cheque drops too.
Op doesn't want actual info.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you cant always just add an ester to a hormone or a methyl or an oxime ect, and expect its going to behave the same as the desired target or original hormone. some of these attachments radically alter the homone. example? NPP +/- Deca = same parent hormones, two completely different
effects just from the ester. I could go on but most of us already get it and not sure OP wants to hear it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-tren so far is the only steroid ( I know documented) known to cause irreversible liver damage. It is only used in a lab environment. Mainly in vitro, on cells.
But there are WAY too many questions in ops post to explain. It's basically going to be a introduction to steroids, their chemistry and their metabolism.
I posted articles way back that talked about all this in his liver thread for him or whoever wanted to learn about it to be able to find and read, but op deleted the thread and started a new one as he wants to be spoon fed. henryv BrYmAsTeR17

Maybe we'll get extremely luck an one or both of these guys will log in an have fun with this. Better luck being hit by lightning prob.
Agreed that it is an almost impossible question to understand without understanding pharmacokinetics. Methyl position isn't law just like dimethyls aren't always stronger than a single methyl group. Dimethadrol is a perfect example, dimethylated pheraplex but doesn't have dik on pheraplex. I prefer the Meathead approach ( because me too stupid for all that reading and big words me no understand ) so I just take stuff and see what happens. Decided to brew up some methyl tren a while back at 1mg a ml and pin it up. I lasted about 5 days at .5ml and just felt like death. So....no more methyl tren.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed that it is an almost impossible question to understand without understanding pharmacokinetics. Methyl position isn't law just like dimethyls aren't always stronger than a single methyl group. Dimethadrol is a perfect example, dimethylated pheraplex but doesn't have dik on pheraplex. I prefer the Meathead approach ( because me too stupid for all that reading and big words me no understand ) so I just take stuff and see what happens. Decided to brew up some methyl tren a while back at 1mg a ml and pin it up. I lasted about 5 days at .5ml and just felt like death. So....no more methyl tren.
500mcg of m-tren, you're a beast. :lol:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember this post, been a long time. Boladrol was one of those orals that you either loved it or you hated it, no in between. I still have some of this laying around I need to try out
The finished product was def different than what we testers used. We either got actual bolasterone, or a bunch of oral isht mixed together, cause I blew up, and gained a bunch of strength.
Ol sould of tackled this when they had the chance.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll come back for discussion an tackle ops specific questions one by one once I have time. I gotta do some exercise.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
you cant always just add an ester to a hormone or a methyl or an oxime ect, and expect its going to behave the same as the desired target or original hormone. some of these attachments radically alter the homone. example? NPP +/- Deca = same parent hormones, two completely different
effects just from the ester. I could go on but most of us already get it and not sure OP wants to hear it.
OK. Thanks for replies I can't dig into all responses right now. For clarification I do have a working knowledge of chemistry but no expert. I realize that you cant just put Enanthate powder in with something lol. (1 of my legit Chinese manufacturers have made a M1T powder with an Acetyl ester that I have not tried but kinda surprised it's not sold RC when Trest A was for a while)

Howver if you look at ALL the designers that were made from 98-2012 they made an orally bio-available version (some were not good in effect or healthy) of every steroid that was available in IM form. They also made some great new steroids and still are making new gear(Trestalone). I'm trying to get into the details of why some are forgotten, some are just too dangerous, and some may be too much work to replicate UG (I know phera raw is expensive ect).

I am also talking about way more than the few I mentioned but, stanazol has been around forever, why is it now making a production comeback now? (but at same time pple just squirt into the mouth for convenience) Since you guys seem to have experience and or knowledge of many of these compounds I will try to make a list of these fallen idols and forgotten compounds that I have only read about, and you guys can sound off on why their not in the mix and how they compare in real life (I scimmed over the BOLADROL experience)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'll start with this one. First the easy. Winny depot an stanazolol are the same.
If you drink the injectable version you're essentially wasting money, as it's cheaper to buy the tablets. Injecting 17aa. Steroids is claimed by some to be safer. And others ( like myself) that it makes no difference. Some just like sticking themselves with needles I think.
The anecdotal feedback suggest you're getting more bang for your buck with injectable, as well as skipping first past may help with stressing the liver.
( if you take 50mg, all 50 hits the liver at once, if you inject, the depot formed in the muscle will not hit the liver all at once an s depot formed in the muscle will release the steroid into the system slower)
M1t is still commonly used in the U.K. Di methyl tren and methyl tren is purely for research, I think most ug labs fake m-tren. It's dosages are in the mcg, so when you see things like 300mg per ml, you should be alarmed.
Don't post petty arguments only info! if you can't keep up with interchangeable phrases or what is the common phrazed vs actual compound names get the FUKK off this thread. You know you are acting like an a$$ when you have 90% of the responses but most of them are bickering without any questions of clarification. Winstrol Depot is still methylated hence the air quotes around "orals" meaning they can be interchangeable which is the basis of this thread.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I unfortunately did take the oral methyl tren as a kick to a Tren E cycle :( and I was drinking heavily at the time. I did not have any bad liver enzyme levels of BW after or ever since. Unfortunately real liver damage (scare tissue in liver) can only be seen on an ultrasound. crossed fingers. JK on the drinking.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op pm'd and stated he doesn't want actual answers to his questions, so I'll remove myself, and just lol at his ignorance.
"I posted articles way back that talked about all this in his liver thread for him or whoever wanted to learn about it to be able to find and read, but op deleted the thread and started a new one" This **** is not going to fly post links instead of 3 pages of Info ruining the flow of the thread. I'm not fukking around it takes no effort to edit you out and keep all other responses on a new thread.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Op pm'd and stated he doesn't want actual answers to his questions, so I'll remove myself, and just lol at his ignorance.
im leaving with u... he doesn't understand why no one sells M1t but yet they do trest...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
im leaving with u... he doesn't understand why no one sells M1t but yet they do trest...
Uh Yah guy if your such a "smart " ass why do people pinn Trest and not M1T ? It's been more studied, It's not as volital as Trest as far as all conversion possible. Yah guy I don't get it unless you were just posting for a circle jerk with brofaker

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure why this guy pm'd me, as I had un subbed to his thread. I think he meant to post this here but since no one is giving him any attention, he's looking for it.
5'6 with a 4" dick
Dude do you even do anything productive as far as i've seen on your posts you just try to boost your ego haha. why don't you take "this wealth of knowledge" and POST something you coward and I will eat you alive you punk ass with 8" arms and half a sixer trying to show me how your 4' dick does the trick .
DONT POST ON MY THREADS you fukking retard

here, hopefully this will help him feel better. :You_Rock_Emoticon: negged.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kick out the one guy with the answers? I don't remember any arguments, I just remember​ a lot of factual information being posted and the brofessor "wanting to stay on track" and discuss said factual information. I'm confused....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh Yah guy if your such a "smart " ass why do people pinn Trest and not M1T ? It's been more studied, It's not as volital as Trest as far as all conversion possible. Yah guy I don't get it unless you were just posting for a circle jerk with brofaker
People do pin m1t. You can put about any hormone you want into suspension with the right solvents. Pinning m1t is stupid though, it's already extremely effective orally where trest is a whole other level when injected. The only real reason to pin any 17a methyl is to try and mitigate stomach discomfort.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't post petty arguments only info! if you can't keep up with interchangeable phrases or what is the common phrazed vs actual compound names get the FUKK off this thread. You know you are acting like an a$$ when you have 90% of the responses but most of them are bickering without any questions of clarification. Winstrol Depot is still methylated hence the air quotes around "orals" meaning they can be interchangeable which is the basis of this thread.
Wth am I missing? All I see is someone volunteering actual info and inside knowledge. What gives with the hostility? I didn't see any disrespect or attitude given other than yours:dunno:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People do pin m1t. You can put about any hormone you want into suspension with the right solvents. Pinning m1t is stupid though, it's already extremely effective orally where trest is a whole other level when injected. The only real reason to pin any 17a methyl is to try and mitigate stomach discomfort.
well theres that, but how about the fact that the MAIN fukin reason no one chooses m1t vs trest, is mostly because its illegal and trest is still not on a controlled list. you can still find trest with out crossing blurred lines.. this guy (OP) is a fuking idiot. comes in here starting fights with all the people who would give hims some answers..:stupid:

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Kick out the one guy with the answers? I don't remember any arguments, I just remember​ a lot of factual information being posted and the brofessor "wanting to stay on track" and discuss said factual information. I'm confused....
He started to give good info at first but I can't stand that guy and when he gets on the petty petty comments it ends up derailing the post.

well theres that, but how about the fact that the MAIN fukin reason no one chooses m1t vs trest, is mostly because its illegal and trest is still not on a controlled list. you can still find trest with out crossing blurred lines.. this guy (OP) is a fuking idiot. comes in here starting fights with all the people who would give hims some answers..:stupid:
I'm talking about these methyl versions being pinned in general not only compared to trest. And the methyl group will lengthen the active life of the compound so its more potent for longer.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
This post is discussing the methylated "oral" versions of injectable steroids such as Methyltrienolone, dimethyltrienolone, Mibolerone, normethandrolone, Winstrol Depot, Methyl1Testosterone, and others

So just to keep the bashing at bay. I do realize that conventionally the methyl added to the 17alpha group is to insure the steroid makes it past the liver 1st pass and remains active. However there are methyl injectables that are used, Primobolan, Stanazol, and MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate) So why don't we use the top row? Why would it be anymore stressful on the liver than the oral version ppl drink Stanazol so they don't have to pin every day. We all accept the extra methyl on SD. I Fukking Love SD! and we all know it's harsh but it is basically dimethyl Drostanolone. And if the second methyl group keeps it more active for longer why not low dose Methyltrienolone and have it active for longer? An even better question is why is there not a Lab that attach an ester on Methyl1testosterone and make a legal RC injectable that is truly bad ass? These are more rare compounds, but nothing close to irregular. I'm sure there are good reason's for some but I am really curious why we have just abandoned these super powerful compounds. No bashing or Post jacking I would like to have anyone with a good idea to put their opinion in on this.
EDIT: Just to clarify I'm mainly wondering why the "oral" versions are not now used IM. Because of the methyl group they are more potent as they have a longer active life. Winstrol Depot is still reg winstrol with the methyl so why are these and others not used IM.
Late to the party here.

Methyltestosterone can be used IM/subc (may not work as well) but it is just easier to leave it for oral application without esterification. That's not to say it works better orally but rather C-17a alkylating to MT and simply taking that. Low dosing methyltrienolone might still cause side effects because you need to be sure you've got the right stuff and like jbry said it's administered in mcg's-mg's