Stacking Test, Deca, Tren and EQ

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So I've had a fair amount of experience thus far, quite a few oral only cycles with a trest base,

Finishing up my first experimental pinning cycle - let myself try both Tren and Test alongside test and came on and off orals a few times.

What I learned was pretty much what you could expect - Tren was good, kept me lean and tight, had some sleeping troubles though.

Deca has been nice - no limp dick, no bad anything really, I settled at about 400mg a week which seemed to provide nice size, vascularity, and strength.

I did notice I could sleep all hours of the ****ing day sometimes which is a bit annoying but not terrible.

As far as orals go - they're alright - skin bursting pumps and obvious increases in size while I run them, that being said, dark pee and a rotten gut were sides I experienced, rotten gut starts to hit after about 5 weeks of continued daily use.

I was up and down throughout this cycle - it'll last about 30 weeks by the end. I'm not overly worried about anything but that doesn't say much, it was a bit of an experimental phase for me and I don't regret it. Will get blood work done in fall to see how I made out. If everything goes well my plan for next time is some combo of these 4 compounds.

My main reason being I want to get rid of orals almost entirely if not entirely out of my cycle, I think I've spent too much time using them and know for sure they **** my guts up. So I'd like to ideally replace orals with something else injectable and EQ seems to be a good candidate.

So does anyone have experience combining Tren/Deca or EQ/Tren or Deca or all 3. All three im sure is a bit silly but has been done as I've read through.

It seems like a winner is Test/Tren/EQ, but I've also read that those that can keep estro under control (which I seem to have no issues with - without and AI or anything like that.) Test/Tren/Deca can be amazing.

I think I probably like deca over tren more but would like to give it another shot as I can definitely say I had some drastic changes and got sick a few times over the course of this cycle and my training/diet wasn't entirely on point during the entire cycle.

Would love to hear some experience/input from others.

jkat08

jkat08

Awards
Test throughout period. You will need it to make up for the run... keep it above or around 500 a week. Eq run after a few days in or the deca... save tren for a cutter if that's what your gonna do! Eq and deca both lower test levels dramaticly.. so unless you have ani.arround

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Oh for sure, the test being in there goes without saying.

My thoughts were either

Test 500, Deca 300 ,Eq 300

or
Test 500, Tren E 300, EQ 400
or
Test 500, Deca 300, Tren 300, EQ 300 (this is obviously? full dummy mode or something)

MythicalGains

Awards
I've heard running two 19-nor's at once is a bad idea. I forget exactly why this is, but I believe it has to do with those compounds' progesteronic characteristics.

If your goal is to grow, I'd probably go with test + deca. EQ would probably be unnecessary for this purpose, but you could always run it anyway for added benefit. If your goal is to cut, then I would go test + tren, but tbh if cutting, a mild dose of test is really all you need (unless you want the cosmetic effects drugs like tren or anavar can provide).

My advice is to keep it simple. I feel like a lot of guys start stacking unnecessary amounts of compounds when they could've instead gone with a simple, tried-and-true regimen.