Test Low, but not shut off, questions.

w1dude

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am 27 years old and just received my blood work. My test was at 240. Last year it was over 600.

The only supps I have been taking are somal-1 by redcon and anavar by hi-tech pharmaceuticals. I am about 6 weeks in.

Two questions:

1. Will my T levels go up once I quit taking these supps? If so, how long and will they go back to the same level?
2. Is an OCT PCT ok since my T levels are not totally shut down? Or is it even needed.

Sorry I am still learning.

Thanks!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Play it safe and get some clomid to take after you finish; Typical dosage protocol is 50/50/25/25

w1dude

Awards
I guess my reasoning for asking about this is I have a hard time sourcing it. Also, If i do not use clomid will I not go back to normal natural levels?

w1dude

Awards
Also, would like to point out, in my 6 week cycle I have no made really any noticeable gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, would like to point out, in my 6 week cycle I have no made really any noticeable gains.
Your suppressed, yes you will get back to normal but without real PCT clomid or nolva there's no telling how long, even a research grade serm from a reputable source is better then OTC. You should have had this before you started specifically for this reason.at bare minimum I would get some rebirth and a good OTC PCT product. Clomid is not hard to find if you spend a few min on Google

w1dude

Awards
So it's normal for test levels to be that low while on cycle? The test does not show synthetic levels??

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it's normal for test levels to be that low while on cycle? The test does not show synthetic levels??
Yes it is very normal, these products will suppress your testosterone production and the longer you take them the more suppressed you will be. I am not trying to scare you, but you really need to try and educate yourself on what you put in your body. Clomid or Nolva should get you back to normal within 4-6 weeks. Adding in a natural test booster such as M test can help get your libido back up and running and Reduce XT would be a great addition to your PCT for cortisol control. Good luck man

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
he sounds like 16 years old btw no diet or proper training equal no gains!!!!

w1dude

Awards
I got 30 25mg of clomid. Any idea how to does since they aren't 50?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ yep I would even suggest after 2/3 weeks splitting each in half and finishing them out

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stinging Nettle Root is about the only OTC product I would trust to do what it says. Everything else seems to be a hit or miss unless we're talking about a ZMA product, the Toco-8 replacement product, or perhaps Mucuna Pr.

I'd get ZMA and Palm Fruit powder from Botanical solutions and order the Clomid. Use all three when it comes in. You'll be back to 600 in no time and probably well beyond that if the Clomid is properly dosed.

w1dude

Awards
one more questions. Should I take the aftermath with the clomid? Since I already have it? Or will the aftermath possibly counteract the clomid?

Thanks