First time cycle

scruffylad

Awards
Need some advice, I am 42 years old and starting to get back into working out again after a bit of a hiatus. I do about 30-45 min of cardio 3 times a week with some weight training thrown in. I am 5'10" and around 220. I would like to cut out some stubborn fat and gain some lean muscle as well. I have a pretty clean diet. Looking for some suggestions on what others have used or what might work to get some noticeable results. I have taken Extreme DMZ and Extreme Mass in the past with noticeable results. Was looking at Androvar, but wasn't sure if that's where I need to be or try something else.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Need some advice, I am 42 years old and starting to get back into working out again after a bit of a hiatus. I do about 30-45 min of cardio 3 times a week with some weight training thrown in. I am 5'10" and around 220. I would like to cut out some stubborn fat and gain some lean muscle as well. I have a pretty clean diet. Looking for some suggestions on what others have used or what might work to get some noticeable results. I have taken Extreme DMZ and Extreme Mass in the past with noticeable results. Was looking at Androvar, but wasn't sure if that's where I need to be or try something else.
If your mainly doing cardio with some weight training thrown in, I'm going to assume your goal is cutting.

IMO don't use any type of steroid until body fat is low, sides will be increased and gains will be decreased. Get your body fat down to a reasonable percentage and then look into PH/steroids to help with gaining muscle once your on a serious lifting routine for an adequate amount of time.