Anavar not working

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
I've been in Anavar for about a month now and I don't see any changes good or bad. Have not lost any weight and have not gained any muscle. I'm taking 20 mg daily. The source says he's been getting it for years from the same guy with no problems. Is it just me or can Anavar just not work for me? Thanks for any help.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids work, so if you are seeing nothing after 1 month you have bunk product. Especially as a female running 20mg ED, you'd be seeing results.

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
That's what I thought but didn't want to believe I just wasted that much money. .
Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the brightside, at least it isnt working cos its actually dbol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been in Anavar for about a month now and I don't see any changes good or bad. Have not lost any weight and have not gained any muscle. I'm taking 20 mg daily. The source says he's been getting it for years from the same guy with no problems. Is it just me or can Anavar just not work for me? Thanks for any help.
It's bunk, a female would be having great results at half that dose. Even 5mg would be doing something

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
Yeah that's what I thought. I knew 20 was high but it's a capsule so couldn't split it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: Nac
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like your only option is to run out the cycle
Have you opened the caps to see what's in them? If so, tasted the powder?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If i was a woman I would get a test kit for any and everything.

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
Yeah.. I'm thinking that now. Just trusted this guy. I really wish I new what I was taking though. ?

Opened one.. taste a little bitter, but not gritty, very soft white powder. Still have no clue what it is though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah.. I'm thinking that now. Just trusted this guy. I really wish I new what I was taking though. ��

Opened one.. taste a little bitter, but not gritty, very soft white powder. Still have no clue what it is though.
creapure

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scammers should die slow, horrible, painful deaths.
Seriously.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scammers should die slow, horrible, painful deaths.
Seriously.
Fukn assh0les for sure.

Some people will mock the whole irony of expecting ethics when youre participating in illegal activity, but these pricks are still kunts who'd get butthurt if you paid them counterfeit bills. Or got them busted.

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
Fukn assh0les for sure.

Some people will mock the whole irony of expecting ethics when youre participating in illegal activity, but these pricks are still kunts who'd get butthurt if you paid them counterfeit bills. Or got them busted.
Yeah... guess they don't have a return policy. Of course I called him out and he asked for "scientific evidence".

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah... guess they don't have a return policy. Of course I called him out and he asked for "scientific evidence".
For about 30$ you can test it. Otherwise lesson learned and move on. When drug dealers scam ppl the only thing there doing is hurting themselves. Spread the word his vars fake and cut ties

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah its a sh1tty predicament. And he'll no doubt have an answer for any evidence you could throw at him. He prolly justifies this to his conscience by saying to himself "well at least creatine isnt gonna harm her". Lol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why you only buy from trusted and verified by labs UGLs.