1 andro/Epiandro Cycle...What else to add??

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on running 1 andro and epi andro for 6 to 8 weeks. I was thinking of throwing in some 19nor but still on the fence about that. Any suggestions on another compound to add or just stick with the 2 andros. I have run 1 andro/epiandro twice, 1 andro/epiandro/11kt, and a current cycle of DMZ. Thanks for the advice ahead of time.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on running 1 andro and epi andro for 6 to 8 weeks. I was thinking of throwing in some 19nor but still on the fence about that. Any suggestions on another compound to add or just stick with the 2 andros. I have run 1 andro/epiandro twice, 1 andro/epiandro/11kt, and a current cycle of DMZ. Thanks for the advice ahead of time.
Too see continued results if you were able to retain your gains you would typically need to increase compounds, dosages, and/or duration of cycles. So, probably a higher dose of 1/Epi than previous times and throwing in S19 at 220 mg for 8 weeks would be a nice addition.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too see continued results if you were able to retain your gains you would typically need to increase compounds, dosages, and/or duration of cycles. So, probably a higher dose of 1/Epi than previous times and throwing in S19 at 220 mg for 8 weeks would be a nice addition.
What is S19?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just did a few tweaks and gonna run the epi and 1 for 7 weeks. 330 1andro and epi 500/750/750/1000/1000/1000/1000.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever reach that point in a cycle that your just want pct to begin?? I have made great strength and size gains but feeling like **** is killing my mojo. Lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever reach that point in a cycle that your just want pct to begin?? I have made great strength and size gains but feeling like **** is killing my mojo. Lol
It happens to a lot of us. That is your body telling you it's time to come off. I would listen.

Joseph2288

Awards
I'd say get some 4 andro in their I did a 1 and 4 android cycle with almost no sides

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Supplements 10
Supplements 4
Supplements 12
Supplements 6