Bicep Injection Tips

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have always done delt pins or a few quads depending on cycle. I have done my first few bicep injections past week and I am looking for tips on avoiding pain from working out. So far I have been able to pin with at least 1 day before my biceps are worked by either arm, back or shoulders which all work the bicep enough to cause painful pump and extra soreness next day. I've been pinning .75cc i each bicep 2x week. Iv'e been injecting both arms to keep the volume low. I frontloaded 1.8 ml in each arm and just the circulation work made my arms feel like they were going to pop for 3 days. Any good tips are appreciated.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Why biceps? Glutes and delts don't give you enough injection sites? Even triceps would be better than biceps.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Why biceps? Glutes and delts don't give you enough injection sites? Even triceps would be better than biceps.
I still work delts into the rotation. I can't reach triceps, lats, and I want to get a bit of extra chisel and vascularity to arms. I also want to add upper chest but I don't think I'll have a problem keeping that unstrained.