Need a quick critique on my current cycle.

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
Hey! Right now I'm running 500mg of sust for 12 weeks w/ 7mgs of lgd daily. I'm 19 days in and have added on a few pounds. Not sure if it's actual muscle, water retention, or just an increased caloric intake. Anyway, I was thinking of taking anavar my last 3 weeks to kind of tighten up off this mini bulk cycle. Anyone have thoughts?

Stats:
5'10"
174lbs
10% bf
Goals. Trying to be more shredded but at the moment wanting to pack on a little bit more muscle and get some strength gains.

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im dubious throwing in var at the tail of a bulk where all else remains constant will get you the results you want.

If you were on trt, Id say run your test bulk out, then drop to a cruise dose and add in 20-30mg var for 6-8 weeks whilst dropping to maintanence kcals.

If you are going to PCT, Id say finish out your bulk as planned with the test, and do a cut a few months after those gains have "perma-settled" post-PCT.

Also, keep an eye on lipids with lgd.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have not done this personally but I have a bro that swears by Sust and finishing with winny. He has always finished Sust cycles with winny other than huge 4+ compound bulking cycles.

Michael_scarn

Michael_scarn

Awards
First off I want to say thanks for the input guys. I am still relatively new to the aas world.

Thanks for the advice on lipids and what not. I probably should just go all out on a bulk but I am slightly afraid of putting on fat. I just now lost a lot of weight through lifting and the ladies are finally looking at me ? I was just hoping the car would help shred off any fat gained during the bulk.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thing is bro, if youre bulking and eating kcal surplus, theres not going to be many compounds that you can add to that and voila you are suddenly losing fat, especially in a 3 week timeframe.

Youre going to have to reduce kcals to do that. Maybe not to deficit-levels, but certainly much closer to maintanence.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thing is bro, if youre bulking and eating kcal surplus, theres not going to be many compounds that you can add to that and voila you are suddenly losing fat, especially in a 3 week timeframe.

Youre going to have to reduce kcals to do that. Maybe not to deficit-levels, but certainly much closer to maintanence.
^^^^ This is true but I'm confused as for why at day 19 you are switching modes to try and lean out. I would do really brutal wo and drink 1 concentrated protein shake with least water possible. Sauna for as long as possible and weigh yourself. You may be holding water from too much aromatization or just your reaction on Sust. But I would stay the course of a CLEAN bulk and have 3 game plans for a tail to harden and shred. You don't always have to add a chem to get a result.