Legal prohormones in 2017?

farshad

Banned
Awards
Hey I am a beginner never used any kind of Steroids. I was looking into prohormones and saw there are some legal ones and there is also something called SARM which people prefer over regular prohormones for some reason. Anyway which prohormones/sarms should I take or are the best ones that work? I have read a little about Ostarine and Tri Andro what do you think?

Chudmuffin

Awards
Take advantage of the newbie gains. Don't mess with any PH/sarms until you have atleast 2-3 under your belt. Eat right train hard. Just my opinion

deadlyzach

Awards
Lift and eat like crazy for a solid 2 years, don't worry about fat gain. After that, use something to help you recomp.

farshad

Banned
Awards
ok but thats not what I am asking why do you guys have to go off topic?

deadlyzach

Awards
How old are you? How long have you been lifting? You have to provide some kind of background for anyone to be able to guide you to something.

Chudmuffin

Awards
Just trying to give some advice to save you trouble down the road. You didn't mention any goals or what you are looking for. The all have different uses. Do some research

farshad

Banned
Awards
How old are you? How long have you been lifting? You have to provide some kind of background for anyone to be able to guide you to something.
why? all I wanna know what the best prohormones/SARMS are out right now . doesen't matter my age or how long I've been lifting.

Chudmuffin

Awards
You said yourself your a beginner. Anyone on this forum will give you the same answer

Chudmuffin

Awards
why? all I wanna know what the best prohormones/SARMS are out right now . doesen't matter my age or how long I've been lifting.
Absolutely does matter your age and how long you have been lifting

farshad

Banned
Awards
Absolutely does matter your age and how long you have been lifting
you guys are wasting my time. if you're not gonna tell me the best ones don't bother replying at all to this thread. I dont need to be told what to do with my life and you should mind your own buisness.

APC80

APC80

Awards
It does. How's anyone meant to give you advice when they don't know your stats and goals.

Chudmuffin

Awards
you guys are wasting my time. if you're not gonna tell me the best ones don't bother replying at all to this thread. I dont need to be told what to do with my life and you should mind your own buisness.
Lol

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
K let's just all not reply to his thread then lol. See ya

farshad

Banned
Awards
APC80 What advice man? I wanna know the best prohormones/sarms not advice.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I am a beginner never used any kind of Steroids. I was looking into prohormones and saw there are some legal ones and there is also something called SARM which people prefer over regular prohormones for some reason. Anyway which prohormones/sarms should I take or are the best ones that work? I have read a little about Ostarine and Tri Andro what do you think?
Everyone is trying to help you. However, when your replies to their suggestions / questions come off sounding like a 15 year old, you're probably not going to get any more help. Maybe you should try it again, this time with a little less attitude.

farshad

Banned
Awards
Everyone is trying to help you. However, when your replies to their suggestions / questions come off sounding like a 15 year old, you're probably not going to get any more help. Maybe you should try it again, this time with a little less attitude.
What do you guys want from me? all I asked was what the best prohormones/SARMS were and I get ****ted on.

Miikew

Miikew

Awards
What do you guys want from me? all I asked was what the best prohormones/SARMS were and I get ****ted on.
Age plays a huge roll in what you're taking. Without an age, amount of time lifting, and goals no one can help you.

APC80

APC80

Awards
APC80 What advice man? I wanna know the best prohormones/sarms not advice.
You want us to list every PH and SARM there is, their effects and side effects for you is that it? It depends on your goal, experience and many other things there isn't just a "best" PH or SARM.

APC80

APC80

Awards
It's you that wants something from us now stop getting on like a knob and someone may be able to help you.

farshad

Banned
Awards
You want us to list every PH and SARM there is, their effects and side effects for you is that it? It depends on your goal, experience and many other things there isn't just a "best" PH or SARM.
I said the BEST ones Or Mostly used.

farshad

Banned
Awards
Are you bulking, cutting or trying to recomp?
I dont understand the terms that well but im trying to gain muscle bulk I guess and I need to gain weight and size and be at like 8% bodyfat at around like 225 lbs.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
If you don't want advice from guys that have been around go and do more of your own. Everything here I have read from the guys is legit and trying to look out for you.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I dont understand the terms that well but im trying to gain muscle bulk I guess and I need to gain weight and size and be at like 8% bodyfat at around like 225 lbs.
What do you weigh now? The most you're gonna get out of a PH cycle is 12-14lbs in 6-8 weeks. That is if you've great genetics, have your diet perfect and are way under your genetic potential. I don't think it's humanly possible to put on any more muscle that fast.

farshad

Banned
Awards
What do you weigh now? The most you're gonna get out of a PH cycle is 12-14lbs in 6-8 weeks. That is if you've great genetics, have your diet perfect and are way under your genetic potential. I don't think it's humanly possible to put on any more muscle that fast.
like 175 lbs & 5'9. I have like Average genetics , I dont need to put on muscles fast I just wanna know what will help me get most muscles, increase TEST, get me ripped and size .

APC80

APC80

Awards
like 175 lbs & 5'9. I have like Average genetics , I dont need to put on muscles fast I just wanna know what will help me get most muscles, increase TEST, get me ripped and size .
LGD is the SARM most use for bulking it won't suppress your natural test as much as a PH but it's recommended you use a SERM for post cycle therapy. Some just use a otc pct and recover fine it's up to you it may just take a bit longer. You need to have your diet and training in check first tho.

Chudmuffin

Awards
Fk sake I'm 5'8 I'd go on a 5 year permanent bulk to hit 225 you were prob that weight before ya started lifting.
I was 260 before I started lifting. 230 now at 18% bf. I couldn't imagine being 8%

farshad

Banned
Awards
The dirty things I would do to be 225 at 8%
Aren't the Hodgetwins that size Naturally? don't see why I can't do it on Steroids.

Anyway I ordered these each line is their own :

1. 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol
2. 1-Andro + 4-Andro + Epi-Andro (tri andro)
3. 10mg Ostarine 4mg LGD
4. Alphaform Labs Trenavol
5. Some GH that contains MK-677
6. EPI 2A 3A by Vital Labs
7. Ripfast Amped
8. Orb Pharmaceuticals Triple X
9. Methylstenbolone

these are the key ingredients in what I bought. some of the names in the list are just Names of the supplement so you can google them to see their ingredients.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly why we can't have nice things.

Chudmuffin

Awards
Honestly you ordered some good stuff. Just do more research before you take any of it

farshad

Banned
Awards
Honestly you ordered some good stuff. Just do more research before you take any of it
oh thats a relief I thought I f#cked up somewhere on the list. Yeah for sure gonna do my research before I take them.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok where did I **** up?
Youre not going to achieve what you want, with those products/compounds.

Youre going overkill with orals, where you could achieve better (and not as unhealthy) by injecting.

Either alter your goals, or, how to best go about achieving them.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Ok where did I **** up?
I would love all them n my cupboard would be a nice stash. I wouldn't use them all at the same time there's enough for several cycles there. Someone with plenty of experience could probably help you put a good cycle together if you start a new thread in anabolics.

farshad

Banned
Awards
Youre not going to achieve what you want, with those products/compounds.

Youre going overkill with orals, where you could achieve better (and not as unhealthy) by injecting.

Either alter your goals, or, how to best go about achieving them.
I wanna keep it legal. Im most likely not gonna take all of them at the same time maybe 2-3 at the same time. But I will see when they arrive and after I've done some research.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I'm sure you could kickstart with SARMs and run them into a PH to finish. You'd get some pretty decent gains that way.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanna keep it legal. Im most likely not gonna take all of them at the same time maybe 2-3 at the same time. But I will see when they arrive and after I've done some research.
You wont get to 225 and 8% legally.

Miikew

Miikew

Awards
Be sure to know exactly what your PH, Sarm, or gear does before you just start taking random things. Also get your bloods done to know you aren't ****ing yourself up.