Dangle_Jangle's No BS Ostarine log

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
After this weekend I plan to start ostarine at 20mg a day. I also plan to stack it with 4 Andro 100mg a day if I start to feel suppression at anytime. I will be stacking with finaflex pct and using clomid as my actual pct. My goals are to lean out a little bit and and try to gain about 5 pounds of muscle and increase some of my lifts that has been stuck for about 3 months. I have enough ostarine to last 8 weeks, but I only plan on doing four unless I really feel as though it is working then I may extend the cycle. If anybody has any questions feel free to ask.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Okay tomorrow is when I plan on starting this cycle. For some beginning stats I just measured my arms at 15.25 flexed with no pump, my max bench is about 230. Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself on an empty stomach. Unfortunately I was stupid enough to not do legs for the first year I worked out and just started recently so my squat is really weak at about 255 for a Max of 3 reps. I am still trying to decide if I want to take the 4 Andro in the beginning or wait to see if there is any shut down and also see if the ostarine does anything at all. I won't lie I kinda think sarms are BS but I guess I will find out.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Just don't expect steroid like gains. You'll build more muscle than you would naturally and get good pumps on ostarine with minimal suppression.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Plus you can run it for 12 weeks and gains will be easily kept.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
The pumps are one thing I am excited about.

Eight

Eight

Awards
In.

Can't help wondering whether the 4-andro would make the ostarine a little redundant?

I liked my ostarine cycle, and know little about 4-andro, so I'm not offering advice. Just curious.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would run Ostarine at 15mg for 12 weeks if you could break down the dosage.

I would also substitute EpiAndro at 750 to 1000mg per day instead of 4 Andro if your
looking to cut, and also stay nice and dry.

Some people experience estrogen related sides on Osta, and 4-Andro could only amplify
those to some extent, but probably not at 100mg per day.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys but as of right now I'm not looking to spend any more money and I will probably hold off on the 4-andro for a bit and just take the ostarine.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Also today I weighed in at 172.4 I'm 5"6 btw lol. My scales says my body is 16.4% but my scale tends to fluctuate really bad and it will have like a 2% difference sometimes.

Dangle_Jangle

Awards
Day 1
I took my first dose of ostarine this morning at 6.5mg and I will take another dose this evening. I'm starting off with just 13 mg to see how my body reacts and the reason is cause the pills I got come at 6.5

Aside from the ostarine I'm also going to start back taking creatine and beta alanine today. Some other supplements I take is protein, fish oil, and Liv 52. I got a really good deal on some bio-gro and it should come in later this week so I will be taking that too, I have always wanted to try bio-gro but it was just too damn expensive.

Incase anyone wants to know my split it's a push, pull, legs, shoulders Then repeat. I take a day off only if I feel like I need it.