First cycle

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
So my first cycle would be oral dbol only I know the cons of doing that.

Eating 4000 calories a day clean
Protein, casein, Milk thistle, animal m stak
Dosage would be
30/40/40/40/40/40
I have Nolva on hand in case of gyno
And my pct would look like this
Clomid
50/50/50/50 and maybe 3 week pct if 4 it's no need l.
Any thoughts or advices ? Expect to run test with or any other injectable

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like i'm reading a post from 2002 lol. Have you actually done any current research?

Wtf are clean calories? As in you wash your food?
Casein is protein. Milk thistle is garbage. M stack is overpriced nonsense.
Dbol only cycle is retarded.
Nolva isn't an AI, good luck with your breast growth goals.
Clomid is a SERM cool you got 1 thing right.

Thoughts: you have no clue what you're doing. Don't do steroids. Research more. Train harder.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Yes cause you don't give any advices to fix my cycle right. Clean I mean no junk food. Should I replace the nolva with an ai?
I have a bulk protein and casein protein the m stak I just gonna run it cause I have it for free from a friend

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to pin, at least run a transdermal testosterone base with it.

Use Arimidex or Aromasin instead of Nolva for estrogen control.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I don't worry about the lethargy I only care to get my sex drive back after pct can't run test or test base this time if I could I would run injectable but my worry is about pct and on cycle what is your advice for this ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I don't worry about the lethargy I only care to get my sex drive back after pct can't run test or test base this time if I could I would run injectable but my worry is about pct and on cycle what is your advice for this ?
Clomid 50/50/25/25 would be fine for PCT. Get one of the AI's I mentioned in my previous post for on-cycle estrogen control. A Dbol-only cycle is a stupid idea, but it sounds like you're going to do it no matter what anyone says. Have fun.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Thanks brother the most serious answer here and I appreciate it. If you can help with one last question what dosages of AI should I take ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother the most serious answer here and I appreciate it. If you can help with one last question what dosages of AI should I take ?
I would start with either 12.5mg of Aromasin or 0.5mg of Arimidex E3D and adjust as needed. Dianabol aromatizes into a very potent form of estrogen, methylestradiol.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Thank you very much bro you are great I really appreciate that

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How old are you and what's your measurements along with lifts, because your profile picture is telling me that you just started lifting; Im not trying to talk trash in any way, but you definitely are not ready for anabolics, and i think many people will agree with me

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Worried about pct after an injectable and not a dbol only? Am I reading this right? Shut down is shut down so the pct would be the same. The only difference is that you'll feel a hell of a lot better using test and have a possibility of keeping some of your gains. I promise you, you will lose everything you gain after a dbol only. So why **** with your liver and hormones for a few weeks of gains? And a few weeks of gains that are ****ty, bloating water retention gains.. Not even worth it dude.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Ok guys so I think it again I'm I just about to get serious for my first cycle so I'm going to run
Test e @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks
Anastrozole 0.5 e3d
For pct clomid 50/50/50/50
Should I take and nolva for pct ?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Anyone ? Any need for proviron on cycle ? Instead of airmidex I'm going to star on 1st of June

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes cause you don't give any advices to fix my cycle right. Clean I mean no junk food. Should I replace the nolva with an ai?
I have a bulk protein and casein protein the m stak I just gonna run it cause I have it for free from a friend
Threads don't get closed when I fail to give any advice. Threads get closed when 20 year old kids try to use steroids.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Yeah but 20 years old kids anyway is going to run aas. Don't you think is most useful to help them to be more safe ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah but 20 years old kids anyway is going to run aas. Don't you think is most useful to help them to be more safe ?
Are you sure you're 20? You sound 12. I didn't have to make countless idiotic threads to do my first cycle at 18. I researched and found what to do just fine. If you can't do that yourself and get a decent set up all on your own then you don't have the competence to run steroids.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I'm just sure for what to run but I look for better advices may sound like 12 beacause of my bad English xD

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys so I think it again I'm I just about to get serious for my first cycle so I'm going to run
Test e @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks
Anastrozole 0.5 e3d
For pct clomid 50/50/50/50
Should I take and nolva for pct ?
You should not be using steroids.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Ok thx for the advices! I know I shouldn't just looking to make a better pct and a better support on cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol is a good kicker for a long ester injectable cycle and should not be used solo. Another vote here for not using steroids until you know what you are doing. Let that methyl estrogen grab hold of you and you will be having all kinds of fun rubbing your sore boobies every day lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure you're 20? You sound 12. I didn't have to make countless idiotic threads to do my first cycle at 18. I researched and found what to do just fine. If you can't do that yourself and get a decent set up all on your own then you don't have the competence to run steroids.
Agree that age means nothing and competence means everything when dealing with exogenous hormones.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro
Got your cycle nailed down? Post it up for us bro so we can see what the plan is. I'm sure it's revamped from your last cycle layout

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Test e 500mg week 1-10
Airmidex 0.5 e3d
Then 2 weeks after last injection
Clomid 50/50/50/50

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
No cause I didn't purchase it from the first. So I'm going to run this simple cycle. I've also read for nolva on pct but I don't have any source to buy it in this time maybe later I may have it. One more thing I have 500mg/ml bottle so I'm going to pin once a week I think that's ok. I'll see if don't in going to pin 2 times a week

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or here's a crazy thought, maybe use .5ml 2x a week to keep your serum levels (more) stable.

But that's something you would have learned about if you had done any sort of study on the endocrine system and how AAS works.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That gear is gonna hurt at that high a concentration. Anything over 300mg a ml I won't touch.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Yeah I'd know that but I read some topics where people saying they're just fine with one pin of 500mg now idk I'm going to do 2 pins

DennisC1986

Awards
Is there a reason I see a lot of guys using adex on cycle as AI? I was kind of under the impression that exem was a better choice.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason I see a lot of guys using adex on cycle as AI? I was kind of under the impression that exem was a better choice.
Some people prefer adex because its not as strong and easier to keep estrogen under control with out eliminating all of it. With no estrogen my joints hurt really bad

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
And that's the only one I have so I think it's no so bad and I'm not gyno prone then I'm going to use it around 3-4 week if i need it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For test only cycles it provides enough coverage to suppress but not crush e2 levels. Has short half life (roughly 10 hours) so you can control serum levels easier. Anastrozole doesn't come with the side effects of other AIs like Letro or Prami. Aromasin is the stronger cousin, and in my opinion the better choice even for test only cycles. I see people using Anastrozole because it's cheaper and always talked about. Aromasin has stronger binding affinity as well as being nicer on the lipids. Aromasin has longer half life i believe around 40+ hours. Influences i-gf.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For test only cycles it provides enough coverage to suppress but not crush e2 levels. Has short half life (roughly 10 hours) so you can control serum levels easier. Anastrozole doesn't come with the side effects of other AIs like Letro or Prami. Aromasin is the stronger cousin, and in my opinion the better choice even for test only cycles. I see people using Anastrozole because it's cheaper and always talked about. Aromasin has stronger binding affinity as well as being nicer on the lipids. Aromasin has longer half life i believe around 40+ hours. Influences i-gf.
Wasn't aware that prami was an ai...

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Anastrazole has a longer half-life than Exemestane. It's around double (in hours) if my memory serves me well.

Edit: Anastrazole half-life is 47 hours / Exemestane half-life is 24 hours

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
And that's the only one I have so I think it's no so bad and I'm not gyno prone then I'm going to use it around 3-4 week if i need it
How do you know you're not gyno prone if this is your first cycle? I didnt think I was gyno prone either until I did my first cycle and bam... I had lumps under my nips.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't aware that prami was an ai...
Correct. However when dealing with beginners it's easier to lump them all in to the AI category for ease of explanation. AIs are thought of as "on cycle support" so prami being prolactin support goes along with our aromatase inhibitors for estrogen support. Just how i do things.

Anastrazole has a longer half-life than Exemestane. It's around double (in hours) if my memory serves me well.

Edit: Anastrazole half-life is 47 hours / Exemestane half-life is 24 hours
I reversed the half life on them, dunno how, needed my morning coffee lol. Thanks for catching that mistake..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't use or recommend prami to anyone. It's definitely not beginner friendly. Caber all day.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't use or recommend prami to anyone. It's definitely not beginner friendly. Caber all day.
Because some people have side effects from prami doesn't mean it should not be recommended. Caber is a great choice. However prami is our strongest dopamine agonist and crucial in intermediate to advanced cycles.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought the halflife of Aromasin in males was just a couple hours?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Because some people have side effects from prami doesn't mean it should not be recommended. Caber is a great choice. However prami is our strongest dopamine agonist and crucial in intermediate to advanced cycles.
Or drop the caber and just have letro on hand. That covers prolactin and estrogen

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Haha you make it too complicated I think with airmidex I'm going to be fine right ? Also when I start I'll post a log with pictures.this profilepicture is 2 years old

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I thought the halflife of Aromasin in males was just a couple hours?
Close, but good catch! I've read that before too but completely forgot about it. The half-life of exemestane in young males (14-26 yrs. old) was shown to be 8.9 hours in one particuar study. The terminal half-life will change a bit from person to person depending on age, and a myriad of overall health markers. That study in young males is a good reference though.

Having said that, the pharmacoligical effects will last for a few days so EOD or E3D dosing is still fine with Exemestane.