Epistane and Libido

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
This has been asked before but since time has passed might get more feedback; is Epistane worth it?

There's two questions I have and I've seen a lot of responses towards the negative.

• Does Epistane effect libido on cycle? (Not as important)
  • Does Epistane have any lasting effects on libido? (Still suffering sides a year later?)
I've seen horror stories of this stuff crushing libido to where it never really comes back all the way, or suddenly hits after a year.

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
It never effected mine negatively when I would use it solo. I was using it a lot 7-8 years ago. No long lasting problems. The only oral that really shut my dick down was the tren prohormone

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Had lowered libido in my PCT a while after Epistane. But same in all my other cycles and I really enjoy to have at least a few weeks a year I don't want to jump on everything moving. However as with most stuff my libido on cycle was absolutely ****ing crazy.

So as you can see no real problems with that but I'm probably not the example to compare with.

APC80

APC80

Awards
My libido died about a week into PCT but I dunno wether the nolva had something to do with it as well. Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch days could've stripped off in front of me and I'd still be limp as a noodle.