M-sten cycle

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I am about to start a m-sten cycle and i don´t have the biggest experience about it. so i would like to hear your oppinions on it.
my m-sten is called flex superpowers 10 mg
my on cycle support is liver and organ defender from 5% nutrition
my post cycle support is ARIMIPLEX (PCT) by Hi-Tech

so i think i will run 10 mg m-sten the first 1-2 weeks and go for 20mg the last 2-3 weeks all in all a 4 weeks cycle
and the ocs i will take 3 pills 3 times a day starting the day i start on my m-sten
i will start up on my pct the day after i finished my m-sten with 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill before bed

Ninja23

Awards
Get a serm for pct man and some tudca rich potatoes supps are trash bro

Niclas Bruun

Awards
serm is that to block østrogen?
and what do you mean about tudca rich potatoes supps are trash?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
possibly useful advice.. I could only find this Flex Brand Superpowers Prohormone?

90 Cap Bottle
Serving, 1 Cap: 15mg Cyanostane
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one (Cyanostane)

I was trying to find the right one and found 2 other past logs on the web running the same thing being MSten.... a pretty good hormone to try if your on that side of the grass, I think you have the dosing down good. and a SERM is what will help get your nuts working again after your cycle is over..
Google these things "PCT Serm"" "Prohormone PCT" "Post Cycle Treatment or therapy

Those searches should get you a little caught up before you start this cycle..

Niclas Bruun

Awards
m1.jpg

m2.jpg

here is a picture of the ingredients. well i just read that the ARIMIPLEX (PCT) by Hi-Tech should do the job. but can i buy a serm and run it with the pct i got now or shuld i run only serm after my cycle?
i have really read a lot about this stuff but i find i verry dificould because there is not a lot ridden about it in my language

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What language do you read? and I would do the PCT With a SERM like Nolvadex/Tamoxifen, Clomid, Toremifine, atleast the first or second one I mentioned but I was just throwing another good one out for reference

Niclas Bruun

Awards
danish. yeah and thank you for that i will look into it :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
danish. yeah and thank you for that i will look into it :)
Oh ok,Well they should have plenty translated to that, or do you not have a translater on your laptop or phone whatever your using to get on here and the web

Niclas Bruun

Awards
the translation to danish is really bad. but can you give me a name on a good pct i can use?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
the translation to danish is really bad. but can you give me a name on a good pct i can use?
Well it looks like you have a good OTC Supplement for PCT, now all youll really need is Tamoxifen Citrate aka Nolvadex
and for good measure of you want you can always stack another supplement like BLR Viron
Maybe pickup some OL Sup3r PCT and take it either maybe on top to get a good dose of everything or I think its best For your PCT
Start With your Arimiplex and I would throw in the OL Sup3r PCT Every other day.. make sure to have 45 days to two months worth of your PCT Supplements.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically, using any suppressive anabolic/androgenic compound requires the use of a SERM(selective estrogen receptor modulator) in order to get your testicles functioning again, no matter what a company tells you about their OTC product. Here is an AM link that describes why and how to properly PCT. Hopefully it can be translated well enough for you to understand:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html