Awards
deca-400mg week

test enth 500mg week

parabolin 150mg week
just lookin for suggestions with these 3

Fpot66

Awards
And this is stack # what for you?

And your stats look like??? Age, weight, height, diet breakdown, training routine...etc.

FPot66

NEMO1975

Awards
lool im 30 have experience but have never used tren and I wanted to try it I already have plenty of test and deca and wanted to throw some tren in ther.....oh yea I'm 5'10 210 I eat whatever I want( I'm fairly low fat and moderate carbs, high protien) I lift min 3x a week heavy and hard no 15 reps here try 5-7, sort of an old school convict routine ya know.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pick the Deca or the Tren, don't run both.

NEMO1975

Awards
wuts the big diff between deca and tren and wut if u run both?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
At a guess I would think progesterone related side effects from both could be severely aggravated by the aromatization of the test to estrogen. So unless you're taking a powerful AI to reduce aromatization to nothing your increasing your chances of side effects. But seriously low to nonexistant estrogen isn't desiirable.

If you're dead set on doing it maybe ALRI Max LMG would help. It's an antiprogestin and might curb the need to knock your estrogen down to nothing.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Your libido is gonna be nonexistant with tren/deca. IMO, use tren to cut, use deca to bulk. Def. not both as it's IMO redundant anyways...you won't notice much difference with the added deca.