Epi-andro vs Stano Lethargy

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Was using the following for 4 weeks:
Epi-andro 1000, 1-Andro 330, 4 Andro 150 (cutting cycle - using 4 Andro to combat lethargy)

All things the same, switched Epi-Andro to Alpha Gainz Stano @ 450mg for final 4 weeks - and notice more lethargy.

From other threads, it appeared that 450mg of Stano was about equal to 1000mg epi-andro.
Is their an explanation why I have gotten much more lethargic?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Did you use the Transdermal?

I assume you used sup3r epi and that has a liposomal delivery enhancement called ssedds. With the compounds otherwise being the same the td would have to be more than two times better.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Gainz Stano is not 100% Stano.

AG Stano is an EpiAndro / Stano mixture. I was told by a rep that it is 85% EpiAndro & 15% Stano.
Unless theyve changed the it recently, thats what it was when i ran it last year.

Real Stano (Androsterone) does cause some lethargy, because it has a positive effect on Gaba.
But that is usually only with higher doses and i couldnt see it being caused by AG Stano.

450mg x 15% = 67.5mg of Stano (Androsterone)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established

AG Stano is an EpiAndro / Stano mixture. I was told by a rep that it is 85% EpiAndro & 15% Stano.
Unless theyve changed the it recently, thats what it was when i ran it last year.

Real Stano (Androsterone) does cause some lethargy, because it has a positive effect on Gaba.
But that is usually only with higher doses and i couldnt see it being caused by AG Stano.

I will just claim again its just the dose epiandro wich was lowered whats at fault.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

So I am only dosing about 382mg of epi-andro? If that is the case, then I am no where near 1000mg epi-andro and need to at least double the dose!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Im just gonna throw this out there. Any chance your lethargy is being caused by crashed estrogen? It takes about 3-4 weeks for your endogenous test to lower and with it your estrogen. You dont provide much to get that back in there. I got massive lethargy from epiandro because it was crashing my estrogen while paired with an AI (I was using a moderate test dose). I dropped the epiandro and my energy came right back.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am only dosing about 382mg of epi-andro? If that is the case,
then I am no where near 1000mg epi-andro and need to at least double the dose!
This is correct..!

This is taken from their website..

Epiandrosterone 150 mg

(3a/B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, as 500 mg epiandrosterone/cyclodextrin complex)

A = Androsterone (Stano)
B = EpiAndro

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Did you use the Transdermal?

I assume you used sup3r epi and that has a liposomal delivery enhancement called ssedds. With the compounds otherwise being the same the td would have to be more than two times better.
Its the capsule form.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Im just gonna throw this out there. Any chance your lethargy is being caused by crashed estrogen? It takes about 3-4 weeks for your endogenous test to lower and with it your estrogen. You dont provide much to get that back in there. I got massive lethargy from epiandro because it was crashing my estrogen while paired with an AI (I was using a moderate test dose). I dropped the epiandro and my energy came right back.
I will keep that in mind as I have been using a bit of formastane. First I will get back on track with the epiandro dose and see how I feel. ty.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most of the time, when taking DHT based prohormones or steroids, these will work
like an AI, and lower estrogen. So taking an additional AI is usually not needed.

I was able to run Trest @ 75mg per day with no estrogen sides while taking 1000mg
of EpiAndro. Just goes to show you how DHT can counter E2 sides ;)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
most of the time, when taking DHT based prohormones or steroids, these will work
like an AI, and lower estrogen. So taking an additional AI is usually not needed.

I was able to run Trest @ 75mg per day with no estrogen sides while taking 1000mg
of EpiAndro. Just goes to show you how DHT can counter E2 sides ;)
Yup, I actually finished killing off some gyno with epiandro haha

Choppedjunior

Awards
how did you like the stack? I am thinking Epiandro/1-andro my next run or doing Epistane with 1 andro.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
how did you like the stack? I am thinking Epiandro/1-andro my next run or doing Epistane with 1 andro.
Did you miss the whole part where no estrogen sources is a problem, especially with epiandro?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw an article mentioning running Stano and 4andro together...anyone think that would be a good idea with a DMZ cycle?

"An extremely good stack (for a test base) is a combination of both 4-AD and Stano. It attacks the steroidogenic pathway on both sides of the pendulum."

So do they just counteract each other? The Stano lowers estrogen while the 4-AD raises estro?
And if so, would adding both have a good effect on a cycle? Or become rather pointless?

Also, what would be a good dosage for each (while running a DMZ cycle)?

xams2387

Awards
Is Epi Andro, stano xt and Stanodrol all basically the same thing?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the old Stanodrol (like LGI Stano200) and Epi andro aren't the same thing, but from what i have read Epi Andro converts to real Stanodrol...correct?