Test and Tren

blitz21

Awards
Hello, I have been on Test and Tren for about 8 weeks now. I am doing 125 ml/week of both. It wasn't until several weeks ago I started to feel "off"; fuzzy head, headaches, constant urination, etc. So I decided to get my blood work done and this is what it showed. Trying to submit an attachment.

I have been doing TRT for about a year now, same amount, 125 ml / week. But I am an athlete so wanted to try low levels of Tren. Here are my results.

Thoughts? I know everyone feels things differently which is why i got the blood work up done, which I do every 3 months to make sure T and estrogen, and PSA are in-line.

Attachments

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly are you taking? Brand, frequency, dosage.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What were your trt TT levels like prior to starting tren?

And, just to rule out the obvious...youre definitely inj 125mg test per wk? You havent goofed the measure with tren in the mix? You put 125ml in your OP, so you are capable of dun goofing lol

blitz21

Awards
Hey there, I am taking Test Ethnanate. My test results before adding Tren to the mix was, Test serum = 1400, Free Test = 43. As of Feb 2017.

blitz21

Awards
Hi Nac, my bad, i do get ml and mg mixed up, just on these posts. But i have kept the same amount since when I started this. All I did was add 125 ml of Test/week.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well thats really bizzare man. Assuming your test is of consistent quality (is it pharma, through your treating physician?) I cant say Ive come across this before. At least, Im not aware of any reliable information that would indicate tren has a depreciating effect on exogenous administered testosterone...? Weird.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there, I am taking Test Ethnanate. My test results before adding Tren to the mix was, Test serum = 1400, Free Test = 43. As of Feb 2017.
I asked a very simple question which will help to answer your question. Please reply with what you are using, the dosage (in correct form), and frequency. I don't need the UGL obviously as that violates board rules.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm thoroughly confused. If you were only running Tren, it would make sense that your T levels read so low. But running 125mg Test-E per week should put you in a healthy range anywhere from 650 - 900 depending on when you have the blood drawn relative to your injections.

The symptoms you mentioned earlier sound more like a urinary tract infection.

blitz21

Awards
Rhadam,

I am dosing 125 mg/week of Test and Tren.